Author: danielrayslee
Print Previous Next

If I Had Not A Cent About Me(假如我身无分文)

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

21#
Post on 2009-7-28 18:32:16 |View author's posts only
danielrayslee: Well, as for your thoughts trying to figure out a way to save yourself, I really admire your persistence. We Chinese, I guess, a lot of times, do not
If I couldn’t find a job, but I am really hungry and thirsty, what should I do? That is a tough situation. I was forced to make a special decision at the special time. I enter into a small restaurant to eat and drink as ordinary people. You know, I have no a cent to pay the bill. After the dinner, I try my best to persuade the boss to employ me as paying off the debt.

Use Magic Report

22#
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

23#
Post on 2009-7-29 01:57:44 |View author's posts only
If  had no money in guangzhou .I would  do something I can  as follow :
   1.call 110,and they will send you back home
    2.if I want to stay there .the first thing to do is trying  not to be starved to death .two  way you can go : one way is to try  to connect with your friend or relative there ;another  is to ask someone from far to send money to you through banking。
    3.if you do not want to apply the suggestions above,nor can you find the proper job you dream of .anonther suggestion is for you :lower your expection to do some tough  Physical  work .I have two reasons to  persuade you  to  do so ne ,you need to find a place to feed yourself and sleep right now ;another ,you have no choice but to do so.
   4.you do not want to do pysical job all your life,right?IF you couldn't apply the third tip ,you go back to the first tip. if you get a positive answer,we can go ahead .Now that you have solve the problem of food and accommodation,you can consider finding another decent job through  some job  intermediaries on  weekends
   5.try to learn more konwledge while working hard

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

24#
Post on 2009-7-29 09:28:23 |View author's posts only
robin001688: well . i think that all of you have there own hope ,  and you are full of ambiance. if i were the same with you , i would suffer the difficulty first
We all live in hope, but the situation I have created is sth like deprived of hope, think about the situation real. How do you deal with the situation, alright.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

25#
Post on 2009-7-29 09:34:17 |View author's posts only
Piano: If I couldn’t find a job, but I am really hungry and thirsty, what should I do? That is a tough situation. I was forced to make a special decision at
I am guessing you have read many books as I do. First think about nothing, just enter the restaurant and eat to your satisfaction, then make the owner consider you as an employee. I once read this. Then go on with your story, all right?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

26#
Post on 2009-7-29 09:37:43 |View author's posts only
756925876: Just as a saying goes"The value of wearing the hat does not mean that the value of his mind",the visibility of the college he or she graduat
Think about  this society, it is already so hard for a university grad to get an ordinary job, what makes it easier for the companies to accept the less qualified certificate, I mean it.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

27#
Post on 2009-7-29 09:48:21 |View author's posts only
756925876: If  had no money in guangzhou .I would  do something I can  as follow :
   1.call 110,and they will send you back home
    2.if I want to stay there .
Well, thanks for your reply. I've learned a lot from your views.
I'd never known that calling 110 could send a person back home. But if such a person were in ragged clothes, would the police send you to jail instead of your home?
As for your second point, remember that you are poor, you got no mobile phone, nor do you have a cent to go to the toll phone, and your family is also sooooooooooooo poor, they can't send you any money.
Tough physical work is alright, and thanks for this suggestion.

Use Magic Report

Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 19:14