Author: youthy
Print Previous Next

also on love

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

31#
Post on 2009-8-7 14:47:17 |View author's posts only
I am sorry you are still bothered by this problem. Do you think life is a gamble? Even though you are not sure of what will happen, you have to make your decision. I am concerned that if you are still hovering at this and don't make a decision, it will always remain as a torment for all of you.
Follow your heart. I wish you make a good decision. It's up to you.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

32#
Post on 2009-8-7 18:37:57 |View author's posts only
小莫: I am sorry you are still bothered by this problem. Do you think life is a gamble? Even though you are not sure of what will happen, you have to make y
i want to follow my heart, keeping to be myself. But on the other hand, i am afraid of my parents to death. Now they give me so heavy pressures--'i must do like they told me' that i really cannot tolerate any more. Every minute i feel totally frustrated. They aren't meant to let me make my own decision if i choose to live with my bf, this is the core of the problem. Oh, i'm so sad that i can do nothing well everyday. i feel my heart dying... em:9:]em:9:]
   Xiaomo, i want to express my sincere gratitude to you for your attention and encouragement. I really thank you!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

33#
Post on 2009-8-7 19:14:11 |View author's posts only
youthy: i want to follow my heart, keeping to be myself. But on the other hand, i am afraid of my parents to death. Now they give me so heavy pressures--'i mu
You're welcome. I feel very very sorry about that. How can your parents be that way?
But you know, I don't think anyone can help you solving this. You have to face this problem by yourself.   If your parents are so stubborn and don't take their daughter's happiness into consideration, why bother  with this?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

34#
Post on 2009-8-7 20:08:05 |View author's posts only
小莫: You're welcome. I feel very very sorry about that. How can your parents be that way?But you know, I don't think anyone can help you solving th

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

35#
Post on 2009-8-7 21:58:29 |View author's posts only
i will keep touch woth him and also think that why my parents against it.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

36#
Post on 2009-8-8 10:35:50 |View author's posts only
monkeylinstar: i will keep touch woth him and also think that why my parents against it.
thanks for your advice.

Use Magic Report

Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 00:44