Author: youthy
Print Previous Next

also on love

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

11#
Post on 2009-8-7 18:37:57 |View Posts
小莫: I am sorry you are still bothered by this problem. Do you think life is a gamble? Even though you are not sure of what will happen, you have to make y
i want to follow my heart, keeping to be myself. But on the other hand, i am afraid of my parents to death. Now they give me so heavy pressures--'i must do like they told me' that i really cannot tolerate any more. Every minute i feel totally frustrated. They aren't meant to let me make my own decision if i choose to live with my bf, this is the core of the problem. Oh, i'm so sad that i can do nothing well everyday. i feel my heart dying... em:9:]em:9:]
   Xiaomo, i want to express my sincere gratitude to you for your attention and encouragement. I really thank you!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

12#
Post on 2009-8-7 20:08:05 |View Posts
小莫: You're welcome. I feel very very sorry about that. How can your parents be that way?But you know, I don't think anyone can help you solving th

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

13#
Post on 2009-8-8 10:35:50 |View Posts
monkeylinstar: i will keep touch woth him and also think that why my parents against it.
thanks for your advice.

Use Magic Report

Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 17:25