Print Previous Next

Do you think it's necessary to arrange the things you should do everyday

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-8-11 09:28:04 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
In my opinion it's good to plan the things you should do today or in two days ,three days and so on.Cause firstly people are always active in mnd when they think they must finish something today ,it's very elastic of one's time on work just like some rules ,you can within it at the same time you can on the side of it.secondly sometimes when you are concentrated on things too much ,you will spend a lot of time in doing it ,which will make you sick ,while this is not the healthy state ,we should balance them.thirdly ,if you are not arranged ,everything is a mass,even you can't thread yourself out and which do you want more ,a life in order or a mass life,obvious ,right?so ,but ,as I know somebody like a casual life,such as free writer ,they get up when they are not sleepy ,they eat when they are hungry and write when they have a inspiration,that's the kind of life they yearn for,and of course there are some people like sexy-service people ,they just reverse the normal order ,sleep in the morning and work in the evening ,phenomenons like these ,what's your opinion?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2009-8-11 09:52:33 |View author's posts only
In my opinion,i no doubt agree with it.we all should arrange the things that we are going to do.because that will make our mind more clear and orderly.
Also it is a good habit.we now learn to do in the small thing.when you get into this habit,you will arrange all the thing in your life better.so the more neat and clear the things you are going to do are ,the faster you deal with them.and you can also find you memorize them easily .
so when,when you have to deal with some thing more important in the future,you will be more coherent so that you will be thought highly of.
if you just make everything so mass,you will be more negligent and so you find your life really mass and dull.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2009-8-11 09:57:39 |View author's posts only
i yearn for a casual life, but i dont have one.
if u always have a busy life, it's better to make plans for assure everything's in order

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2009-8-11 11:46:55 |View author's posts only
time control is very important in our daily life. while you prepare a schedule of one or two days, you can finsh the things you list on it step by step, and should never forget. hehe

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2009-8-11 15:53:30 |View author's posts only
Well, I would prefer to arrange things if I have to finish it in time. However, it doesn't mean that I will execute my plan precisely.
Let's say that I have to read 100 pages of a book one day and that's my shcedule ,but I may read 95 pages or 103 pages. It is Okay, right?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2009-8-11 16:32:19 |View author's posts only
maybe i should make a time schedule,because i find that i will indulge myself in vacation,surfing the internet,chatting with friends,watching movies,staying up and getting up late,but these are merely in the past 8 days,most time i know clearly what to do,reading and learning english,having a good sleep.i am so happy i can start my order life again.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2009-8-12 10:51:06 |View author's posts only
Of course it's very important, although I can just finish part of the tasks on my daily schedule.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2009-8-12 18:05:30 |View author's posts only
Everyone has different habits , I think it will depend on you, you can plan just in your mind , or to list on the paper,or think about nothing, just do it...You had better choose an effective way which would not make you feel disorder

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 11:09