Author: Samaritan
Print Previous Next

What is your belief?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

31#
Post on 2009-11-3 22:30:06 |View author's posts only
loong: my belief is i hope the God can make me rather talent.
It's a good wish. good fou u.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

32#
Post on 2009-11-5 11:05:52 |View author's posts only
Samaritan: Buddism advocates the true, the good and the beautiful that encourage people to do good deeds.
But it's not difficult to find that nowadays there are
en~
the one become to be rich by improper way this moment,but not means it can keep all the time,right?
life is continual,we can not jdecide the one by a moment.
and do u remember i said ,life likes a circle.death is not the end of our life.
the one maybe had a good material life,but his spirit.
or he would be short life.
he did something bad,there must be something bad on himself!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

33#
Post on 2009-11-5 11:13:03 |View author's posts only
cabin: en~
the one become to be rich by improper way this moment,but not means it can keep all the time,right?
life is continual,we can not jdecide the one b
I partly agree with u.
But for an individual, life is short. Is it fair that one only suffers in his such a short life while the other gets rich using evil means?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

34#
Post on 2009-11-5 11:39:14 |View author's posts only
Samaritan: I partly agree with u.
But for an individual, life is short. Is it fair that one only suffers in his such a short life while the other gets rich usin

xixi~there is a chinese old saying like this "rich can not keep over three generations". do you know that?
u just talk one side to discuss the question if u noly take this one and his generation . is it fair?
oh~~ talking over this subject in english is so difficult,i will be crazy!
but it is really worth!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

35#
Post on 2009-11-5 12:02:53 |View author's posts only
cabin: xixi~there is a chinese old saying like this "rich can not keep over three generations". do you know that?
u just talk one side to di
don't u believe that the Chinese old saying of "wealth does not pass three generations" applies to good persons who make them rich by appropriate and legal means? And then, what do u explain?

Use Magic Report

36#
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.

Threads

Friends

37#
Post on 2009-11-5 21:49:06 |View author's posts only
cabin: do u really accept the one become wealth is only his hardwork ,lucky or something else?
you mean it is impossible?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

38#
Post on 2009-11-5 23:06:26 |View author's posts only
Jo_grey: Perhaps we need to find out an accurate definition of the "belief" since every nation, every culture and every one may have different ideas
i totally agree with u.

belief can give our power to get through the difficulties in any course of life and help us gradually be the perfect one who we want to be.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

39#
Post on 2009-11-5 23:23:50 |View author's posts only
Samaritan: Maybe u r right. But I mean that rich people get rich by bad means. They breach the principle of  the true, the good and the beautiful that Buddism ad
in my opinion, these people don't regard the truth,the good and the beautiful as important as good people do.even they think it is meaningless. in this realistic and complicated world,people who gain much money indubitably can earn a lot of pleasure in a way. the social atmosphere is it , for example u can see corruption is common though the government has cost much money and manpower to punish some officials. however, the fact is it that they gain the status,substance and so on they want without the punishment of his own heart and the society.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

40#
Post on 2009-11-5 23:47:16 |View author's posts only
Samaritan: I partly agree with u.
But for an individual, life is short. Is it fair that one only suffers in his such a short life while the other gets rich usin
it's no doubt that it's not unfair. but i don't think this is the question we should concern for we can not change the atmosphere ,the fact. in the quite big  world, there r two kinds of strength namely the good and the bad,and it's common. maybe that can also be looked on as  one part of the variety of the nature.  what we can only do is try to make ourselves stand in the good side , which i think is the best way to fight against the bad.  

maybe it's a little extreme. but that's what i think now.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 07:16