Print Previous Next

hard

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-11-16 14:29:36 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
Is it hard to find job in the last half of one year?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2010-9-17 22:25:10 |View author's posts only
Many graduated students meet the same problem like u.I think the most important thing we should do is to study hard and enhance our ability. If that, may be we can find a job easily.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2010-9-19 09:18:16 |View author's posts only
flowering07: Many graduated students meet the same problem like u.I think the most important thing we should do is to study hard and enhance our ability. If that,
yeah, right,but the oppotunity is important too. if you meet a great chance like have some relationship, it's easier to get a job, sometimes i think this kind of relationship is  more important than your skill or ability, don't think so? it's a matter of reality.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2010-9-19 19:47:22 |View author's posts only
linda@crab: yeah, right,but the oppotunity is important too. if you meet a great chance like have some relationship, it's easier to get a job, sometimes i think t
Usually, I ask myself the same queation. I have seen so many real things happening in front of me. Sometimes, relation is indeed more important than ability.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2010-9-19 19:52:56 |View author's posts only
Not exactly, I think.   It's the golden time for graduates who are hunting jobs.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2010-9-20 09:18:36 |View author's posts only
leedaxun: Not exactly, I think.   It's the golden time for graduates who are hunting jobs.
Golden time? it's a hard time, right? fierce competition, so many hunters rob one job, of course, if they all have capability, good enough. one win on the cost of other's failure, don't you think so?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2010-9-20 09:21:01 |View author's posts only
Justina8023: Usually, I ask myself the same queation. I have seen so many real things happening in front of me. Sometimes, relation is indeed more important than a
right. hehe~ but if we really have capability, we will win one day. so how sorrow we live in this brutal world, savage!
by the way have you gotten one job already? do what? how is that going?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2010-9-21 08:46:47 |View author's posts only
linda@crab: right. hehe~ but if we really have capability, we will win one day. so how sorrow we live in this brutal world, savage!
by the way have you gotten one
Actually, not yet. I also have many lessons in my last year. So I have no choice but stay at school, limited by the time. J have been doing several internships during my college year. Most of them are related to my major, that is teaching foreigners chinese.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2010-9-21 15:52:38 |View author's posts only
Justina8023: Actually, not yet. I also have many lessons in my last year. So I have no choice but stay at school, limited by the time. J have been doing several in
Great! not only can you practice your english, but also strengthen your chinese, i like this kind of job! hehe!
Sorry for my mistake, i thought you were a graduate man!
Hope you will find a good job like your internships related your major!
Ib the same way, appriciate you had many oppotuntities to work, especially on your major. that's great!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2010-9-22 09:37:37 |View author's posts only
linda@crab: Great! not only can you practice your english, but also strengthen your chinese, i like this kind of job! hehe!
Sorry for my mistake, i thought you w
Never mind~ Different major can apply to different fields of jobs. Though I have the chance to communicate with foreigners, you will never know the limit of my major of finding other jobs.

Use Magic Report

12Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 14:50