A beautiful trick

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2010-4-3 16:21:17 |View Posts |View in descending order
What will you do if a girl makes a trick to say "I love you" and You almost believe it and actually you love her a little bit but not quite familiar with her.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

沙发
Post on 2010-4-3 16:22:14 |View Posts

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

板凳
Post on 2010-4-4 10:51:43 |View Posts
Velvet: I'm a girl and I'll never make such tricks if I have no feeling about the guy.By the way,how do you know it's a trick?Did she tell you that it was jus
Yeah, actually that trick is on April fool's day. I am just so over passionate and really believe what the girl said. ......   But then we both feel it's so funny

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2010-6-30 12:51:35 |View Posts
Catherinefish: if u really care about her,you also can make a trick to ask her whether she still rememer the words she said on that day or not
Yeah, I should ask her about this, tha's serious. And I don't think playing such a trick is wise. You know, sometimes they can act better than a actress or play a joke realisticly. So it's interesting that many of the lovers start their relationship by the Foolday's joking.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 02:57