Register
Search
12Next
Return Post New Thread
View: 3775|Reply: 15
Print Previous Next

Most Embarrassed moment

[Copy Link]
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

沙发
Post on 2009-12-16 11:58:33 |View author's posts only
My former girlfriend was standing beside me on a bus. I thought I was holding her hand but it turned out to be a guy standing near to us. The embarrasing part was he did alert me or take away his hand until I felt the hand was unusually rough and large and quickly let go. Damn! Embarassing.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

板凳
Post on 2009-12-16 12:46:22 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: My former girlfriend was standing beside me on a bus. I thought I was holding her hand but it turned out to be a guy standing near to us. The embarras
funny!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

地板
Post on 2009-12-16 15:10:30 |View author's posts only
sugar1989: funny!
Have some pity pretty girl!. My former girlfriend never stopped laughing about this and here you go. Poor me.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2009-12-16 18:36:20 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: My former girlfriend was standing beside me on a bus. I thought I was holding her hand but it turned out to be a guy standing near to us. The embarras
sorry, but I have to say it's really funny!The most embarrassed thing I have done is, when asked which novel is my favorite during postgraduate recommendation interview, I blurted out,"Harry Potter!"  as I was reading it then. I failed that interview without any doubt and I kept regretting for a rather long time.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

6#
Post on 2009-12-16 19:39:06 |View author's posts only
Lizzyjiang: sorry, but I have to say it's really funny!The most embarrassed thing I have done is, when asked which novel is my favorite during postgraduate
You don't have to be embarrassed about naming Harry Potter as your favourite novel. That happens often like the way we call out wrong names of people we know, but it is indeed a pity it ruined your interview. You will get over that in time.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2009-12-16 19:55:04 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: You don't have to be embarrassed about naming Harry Potter as your favourite novel. That happens often like the way we call out wrong names of people
You are so kind! Actually I made another embarrassed thing years ago. Because of short-sightedness, I couldn't see clearly the faces far away. One day, on my way home from university, I saw a man getting water from my uncle's pool. He wore a clothes similiar to my father's, so I called him "Dad". But in fact, he was my uncle's neighbor.
I got flushed immidiately. At that moment, I just thought how I could get out of this embarrassment. Finally, I murmured,"Dad, have you seen my dad? I'm looking for him!" haha~~~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2009-12-16 19:59:59 |View author's posts only
When I want to ask a foreigner if he can speak Chinese. I said :"Can you speak English.....................................".

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2009-12-16 20:01:58 |View author's posts only
v87zhou: When I want to ask a foreigner if he can speak Chinese. I said :"Can you speak English.....................................".
Sometimes we make this kind of mistakes.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

10#
Post on 2009-12-16 20:05:31 |View author's posts only
Lizzyjiang: You are so kind! Actually I made another embarrassed thing years ago. Because of short-sightedness, I couldn't see clearly the faces far away. One day
Very smart by that turnaround asking where is your dad and avoided the embarrassment. He surely knows you have mistaken him. That is ok, just have a good laugh and it is over.

Use Magic Report

12Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 07:55