DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
View: 2910|Reply: 9
Print Previous Next

How much is ur monthly expense?Let's share ur method to save money, to invest.

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

楼主
Post on 2009-12-18 10:40:19 |View author's posts only
Interesting subject. Yes, some people are quite clever in saving money. Anyone of you out there who can save and invest reasonable part of your salary and yet not appearing stingy or look shabby, please write in to here and let us have an idea. Those who believe money is to be made and all spent for happiness is also fine, we respect that. It is up to us what type of lifestyle we choose. I know a girl in China who buys inexpesive clothes but she still look elegant and can't see the clothes are cheap. She choose a small but bright rented apartment. She live a a little far, one hour bus ride because it is cheaper to say out of the city center and buy a monthly bus ticket. comfortable home which have all the essential things. share internet line with a neighbour and both save half the montly line fees.  Mobile phone fees is a cheap monthly plan. She goes out with friends during weekends, spend sensibly and avoid ordering  expensive food, just something to eat, enjoy the place and the company of friends. Her salary is 1800 Rmb and she can save 1000. She started saving in January 2009 and now already have 10,000.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

沙发
Post on 2009-12-18 10:53:30 |View author's posts only
in the first three years in college , i tried my best to save money almost 200RMB per month, no shopping , no entertainment . but my classmates said to me "you are rich not because of the capability to save but earn". and in the forth year , i got the first stable part-time job. and now i changed to another job ,so i could support the postgraduate life totally.  neither saving nor wasteful!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

板凳
Post on 2009-12-18 13:04:06 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: Interesting subject. Yes, some people are quite clever in saving money. Anyone of you out there who can save and invest reasonable part of your salary
It's unbelievable!!Seriously,I really admire that girl,who spends sensibly,and  perseveres with saving money.
Actually,I figure out I was kind of the girl who is too concerned about face-saving,always buy the very expensive things and eat expensive food in resterant,which got me spend so much money by month.And now,I realize that I should save money,and spend this on more useful parts like further-education or investing.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2009-12-18 13:16:28 |View author's posts only
sddzzqq: in the first three years in college , i tried my best to save money almost 200RMB per month, no shopping , no entertainment . but my classmates said t
Hey, good for u,girl.u did a very good job.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

5#
Post on 2009-12-18 14:08:53 |View author's posts only
sddzzqq: in the first three years in college , i tried my best to save money almost 200RMB per month, no shopping , no entertainment . but my classmates said t
True you become rich by earning but what you earn could be all gone soon if you don't control what you spend. Save when you can. Major river starts with drops of water. You are on the right track.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

6#
Post on 2009-12-18 14:11:39 |View author's posts only
yoanna234: It's unbelievable!!Seriously,I really admire that girl,who spends sensibly,and  perseveres with saving money.
Actually,I figure out I was kind of the
Nothing to regret about. You have satisfied yourself by buying what you liked and have had your glory and glamorous time. Having done that, now is the time to spend sensibly and save what you can. Yes, you can do it.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

7#
Post on 2009-12-18 14:15:44 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: True you become rich by earning but what you earn could be all gone soon if you don't control what you spend. Save when you can. Major river starts wi
earning and saving are both necessary. sometimes before earning we have to paying. but both should be proper.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

8#
Post on 2009-12-18 14:17:46 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: True you become rich by earning but what you earn could be all gone soon if you don't control what you spend. Save when you can. Major river starts wi
Totally agree with u.what's also my point!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

9#
Post on 2009-12-18 14:24:30 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: Nothing to regret about. You have satisfied yourself by buying what you liked and have had your glory and glamorous time. Having done that, now is the
Yep,u're right.I'm still trying to control my daily expense,trying to avoid to shopmall.trying to eat at home.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2009-12-19 10:54:20 |View author's posts only
it recalls me the three years in college, even if i have already graduated for nearly half a year; memorizing the campus times, i feel enriched; do part-time jobs after classes; serve as a waitor in campus restaurant after having classes; and my lunch and supper offered in the restaurant, which made me feel a bit tired, but could save a lot; i am not lack of it for my parents are not stingy to a certain extend; on the weekends i work as a teacher in a trainning place.and at the same time i am elected as the league memeber in the class. all above i feel so busy and fruitful; but in the third year, i have no enough time to do more, just make what i should do better. lol, say so much! how time flies!

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 21:17