DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
View: 3483|Reply: 4

Do you like watching tennis matches?

[Copy Link]
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.

Threads

Friends

Post on 2010-1-19 16:48:46 |View Posts
Sure, many people enjoy the tennis match, and become the crazy fans of the super stars.
As for me, my favouratest players, undoubtly, is Roger Federer. He is so elegant and his chrisma which charms so many fans especially the female fans.
Whereas, he also get the flaw in his tennis technique, his backhand not so powerful, that made him sometimes in a inferior position when he met the powerful backhand rivals.
Additionally, his forehand is so wonderful, i think no one can match his technique.
Another great player I have to mention about is Pete Sampras, his graceful motion in the swing impressed so many people, if you want to learn how to play tennis, the sampras's video is my suggestion.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2010-1-19 17:02:22 |View Posts
mickael: Sure, many people enjoy the tennis match, and become the crazy fans of the super stars.
As for me, my favouratest players, undoubtly, is Roger Federer
Federer is great

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2010-1-20 10:08:19 |View Posts
I love watching AMelie Mauresmo and Justine Henin play, it's so exciting!!! I regret Amelie's retirement, but Justin's comback is a big comfort for me. I'll follow every match of her in Australia Open and shout ALLEZ!ALLEZ! for her in my heart!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2010-1-22 20:23:36 |View Posts
I am a big tennis fan!Love ROGER forever~

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 08:40