Print Previous Next

loVE... CAN U CATCH IT? ..need help...

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

楼主
Post on 2010-5-6 08:55:40 |View author's posts only
chaz, u have some experience of it? or are be hurted by money?    do u know our country? rich persons over poor persons?  if truth.. is the life go on doing? is the earth go on working? ...cool? good? terrific?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2010-5-6 13:52:12 |View author's posts only
Love is the most beautiful emotion in the world, not only between man and women, but also between family ,friends,even strangers. We experience it, but not be able to define it or measure it. Love base on Money is not true love at all!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

板凳
Post on 2010-5-6 15:47:14 |View author's posts only
I just say a phenomena in the society now, e.g. in the marriage day, rent more cars run round the city, prepare a big wedding, and before that, the most important thing is a new house, sometimes a new car extra, maybe all the cities in China have the common situation. all of the things, are all need money. and more families, more parents all believe that they must do in this way like others, because they don't want lose face before their friends or workmates or neighborhood around them.

back to love, I agree with you that love is the most beautiful things in the world, and I consider the most clean pure love is in our university even more in middle school. in that period, we did not have puzzle of money, we did not have the pressure in living. though you want to give your lover a gift but worried about no enough money, just eat less a week or do some part-time job, you can save it. however, when you go to society, your gifts have change to house, car, diamond, etc, these things, you can not get them through be economical in everyday spending.

nowadays, when girls meet boys in matrimonial agency, the first words, more will ask if they have a house. and some girls directly want to married with  "富二代". to men, the pressure is huge, especially to the 80's.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2010-5-10 16:49:40 |View author's posts only
rainecho415: Love is the most beautiful emotion in the world, not only between man and women, but also between family ,friends,even strangers. We experience it, bu
yes..  i think so too..
rain.. ur picture is very cute.. wow..
i  like..haa

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2010-5-10 17:03:27 |View author's posts only
kriste: yes..  i think so too..
rain.. ur picture is very cute.. wow..
i  like..haa

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

6#
Post on 2010-5-11 13:13:34 |View author's posts only
Chaz: I just say a phenomena in the society now, e.g. in the marriage day, rent more cars run round the city, prepare a big wedding, and before that, the mo
thanks.. i know..that's not simple fact..
ah.. follow the wind...
where need me to go..then follow it to where..

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

7#
Post on 2010-5-12 14:53:34 |View author's posts only
what is the best choose? who knows? how to choose?
everything has two sides..good or bad..ah.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 23:01