Author: windhearer
Print Previous Next

How to get rid of loneliness

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

31#
Post on 2010-7-1 20:20:52 |View author's posts only
You should take care of urself and not depend on ur son to bring u happiness. Discover new things. Explore new horizons, do things that u wanted to do when u were younger...and I believe u will be happier. And mosr of all, count ur blessings, and be happy with what simple things u have in life. Appreciate more....ok? Have a happy Life!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

32#
Post on 2010-7-3 13:37:05 |View author's posts only
Why don't you just enjoy being alone? This is perhaps the only period of time you can be with yourself. You may think about stuff about yourself, your life or some other things.
I am used to being alone. And I don't feel lonely. There is always something going on in my mind so that I don't feel empty even for a second. I think it's important to be alone for a while each day. You have time to think and know things better.
In case you don't get used to enjoy being alone in the beginning, here are some suggestions for you.
You may read something. In reading you are not alone. You are with a book. You communicate with the writer and you kind of like live the life of the characters in the book if it's a novel. It can be really interesting.
How about watching movies?
Say you go out with some friends. But make sure your friends don't feel lonely at the moment as you do. Because the combination of loneliness is still loneliness. If he or she has a fulfilled life maybe you will be influenced by his or her attitude.
You may just meet some people in say some activities if there is any. You have then something to do in the activities and someone to communicate with.
Last but not least, you can always come here. There will be people who would like to listen to you and understand you. You may share with us something particular about you. It is a pleasant experience to share with people something you have.
Hope won't feel lonely any more.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

33#
Post on 2010-7-3 13:56:42 |View author's posts only
I am sorry to heard about that ,  maybe my  father has the same situation as you. All of my families are not at home but my father . Everytime I want to give a call to my father but it is very hard for me to find a topic to talk about. So we just miss other without words .
maybe you can keep a dog or a cat.[This thread kieren  2010-07-03 13:58:28 edited]

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

34#
Post on 2010-7-7 16:37:30 |View author's posts only
You can learn the experience of my parents—keep pets ( such as dogs). Or you can participate in some class  according to your interests

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

35#
Post on 2010-7-7 23:37:18 |View author's posts only
Actually everybody is surrounding by lonliness more or less ,now and then.But we have to learn how to bear it because we are the only one accompanying ourselves till the last second. So enjoy it and never feel afraid of it. Disattract yourself by reading, doing exercising and learn how to kill or disperse time efficiently

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

36#
Post on 2010-8-5 20:22:27 |View author's posts only
do something what you‘re  interested

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

37#
Post on 2010-8-16 15:08:07 |View author's posts only
Vanasa55: Helping people who are in need of help.
It is a surprising way to kill loneliness and it make self-content in heart.
thanks a lot

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

38#
Post on 2010-8-16 15:08:20 |View author's posts only
STTC: You should take care of urself and not depend on ur son to bring u happiness. Discover new things. Explore new horizons, do things that u wanted to do
thanks a lot

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

39#
Post on 2010-8-22 19:33:40 |View author's posts only
So ,what are you looking forward? Haha,just kidding.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

40#
Post on 2010-8-23 09:52:39 |View author's posts only
Frist I want to say you are not only person who feels loneliness, different people have different reasons when they face the problem,maybe from family ,work and so on .
    However I think these person have a commom point is they don't  know what to do when they are not busy.If having some hobby,it will be different .Frist of all ,you having soemthing to do and enjoy it when you are free, so con't fell loneliness,the second is you can make friends with more people ,these person maybe come from different trade,having vary experience,you can share it,even taste it together.like this maybe you life will be abundance.
   wish you enjoy the life.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 14:50