DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
12Next
Return Post New Thread
View: 3413|Reply: 19
Print Previous Next

IS knowledge or ability the most improtant?

[Copy Link]
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2010-5-7 17:47:06 |View author's posts only
It is true that the subject we learn at college always have little connection with our future work in society. But it doesn't mean that knowledge is not important. It helps you learn more about the world, it can give your heart a peace place, and make you a wise man. It is more than that. Knowledge has its own magic, you have to feel it in your heart way.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2010-5-7 18:07:14 |View author's posts only
No doubt that Knowledge is important, but in nowadays, it is not necessary for the person who has much more knowledge to get a better job than the person who has greater ability. The ideal situation is that we can get better ability and more knowledge~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2010-5-8 00:02:02 |View author's posts only
fairy0612: It is true that the subject we learn at college always have little connection with our future work in society. But it doesn't mean that knowledge is n
I really appreciate your comments,Maybe custom Chinese education emphasizes the transfer of konwledge rather than the development of ability, knowledge is very important ,I never doubt that,but I just feel Chinese university is not doing well in the development of students' ability, the ability to solve the practical problem. the foreign education emphasizes learning over using,but in China the students is learning over forgeting!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2010-5-8 00:09:46 |View author's posts only
Jessica826: No doubt that Knowledge is important, but in nowadays, it is not necessary for the person who has much more knowledge to get a better job than the per
I can't agree more with your opinion,frankly speaking,you are right! Geting more konwledge and also developing ability which could solve practical problem are good for one's career~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2010-5-8 10:38:47 |View author's posts only
yangbo: I really appreciate your comments,Maybe custom Chinese education emphasizes the transfer of konwledge rather than the development of ability, knowledg
I can't agree more. But we can't change the education system, we can choose our own way, can't we?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2010-5-8 12:43:31 |View author's posts only
fairy0612: I can't agree more. But we can't change the education system, we can choose our own way, can't we?
yeah,It's just like the proverb"if we can't change the environment,change yourself",That's it~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

9#
Post on 2010-5-8 23:38:31 |View author's posts only
I think this phenomenon is originated from education. Before entering college, all students have do is under the guidence of parents and teachers. In the colleges, students don't know to make their choices and haven't  enough confidencs in their own heart. Then they choose to follow the crowd and feel safer. Knowledge and ability is equal, one can increase another. To choose one you most value is the correct.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2010-5-9 22:50:38 |View author's posts only
Ady: I think this phenomenon is originated from education. Before entering college, all students have do is under the guidence of parents and teachers. In
I like this sentence"Knowledge and ability is equal, one can increase another. " Konwledge can change into ability when we try to use our knowledge,that's it~ thank you!

Use Magic Report

12Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 08:25