DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
View: 1517|Reply: 5
Print Previous Next

Ask advice

[Copy Link]
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2010-5-11 02:25:55 |View author's posts only
I might be able to give you some advice, but i need more information than this. Culture is the most important element closely followed by the organisation itself. Elements of age and sexe also play their role...

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2010-5-11 15:37:24 |View author's posts only
rainecho415: It depends on which kind of corporation,which country,what kind of the cultural backgrounds you are referring to. Different kind of corporation is ver
So it is complicated. I am a student too.Anyway thank you all the same.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

5#
Post on 2010-5-11 16:15:43 |View author's posts only
Ok. I am now a sophomore in Guangzhou. Recently I got a job in an advertising company. And my immediate supervisor is a man who is fond of me and two years older than me(everyone knows it and mostly that's the reason why I was employed ). that's the base information of my situation.I do not know whether it is enough. Exactly I want to briefly summarize the universal usage ,and my situation may serve as a specific example. Thank you.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

6#
Post on 2010-5-12 17:07:29 |View author's posts only
C.Robert: I might be able to give you some advice, but i need more information than this. Culture is the most important element closely followed by the organisa
Ok. I am now a sophomore in Guangzhou. Recently I got a job in an advertising company. And my immediate supervisor is a man who is fond of me and two years older than me(everyone knows it and mostly that's the reason why I was employed ). that's the base information of my situation.I do not know whether it is enough. Exactly I want to briefly summarize the universal usage ,and my situation may serve as a specific example. Thank you.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 05:33