DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
View: 1616|Reply: 8
Print Previous Next

How often do you think we should write a English blog ?

[Copy Link]
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2010-5-15 06:54:29 |View author's posts only
ADabria: I always  feel  nothing  to write ,besides  I think  it's  unecessary  to record  much  details  of my life,so  what's your  opinion
maybe I'm a English major, I have to read many English materials every day, so I could write a lot of feelings about those materials.
     Writing a blog doesen't have to be something about your own life, it can be something around you, or what you think about the country, about some news, or something else.   
      But don't make it a mission!Ask yourself, what do you write an English blog for? Only to record your life or to improve your English ability. If it is latter, you should develop a habit of practicing regularly. Maybe at first it is very difficult to hang on there, but gradually, you may find it very easy to express yourself in English, and you want to do this now.
     Then, you would surprisingly discovered that your English level is higher!  Do not rush, take it slow! It is not a crash course!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

5#
Post on 2010-5-16 19:38:23 |View author's posts only
rainecho415: maybe I'm a English major, I have to read many English materials every day, so I could write a lot of feelings about those materials.
     Writing a
Thanks very much ,I am also a student of Enlish major ,however I think my English is not  at a high level ,sometimes when I want to write something about my everyday life ,I find  I don't know how to express some Chinese words in Enlish,such as "每晚,校园里有好多学生摆地摊",how to translate this sentence into English ?I have read some of your blog and I find you can express your feelings or your life  freely ,I really admire your Eglish ,so can you give me some suggestions ? What king of materials shoul I read ?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2010-5-16 19:46:53 |View author's posts only
ADabria: Thanks very much ,I am also a student of Enlish major ,however I think my English is not  at a high level ,sometimes when I want to write something ab
Actually, some of my expression is not very good, they just like Chinglish. But the point is ,I want to express, and I'm not afraid of losing face. So I learn from the mistakes. Besides, I would collect many daily life expressions through English TV series, movies,and the bilingual news from many English learning newspapers or magzines. And, don't forget the Internet, you can update your information everyday.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

7#
Post on 2010-5-16 19:55:22 |View author's posts only
rainecho415: Actually, some of my expression is not very good, they just like Chinglish. But the point is ,I want to express, and I'm not afraid of losing face. So
I also see there are many English book in our liabrary such as Enlish novols ,some collection of English journals or some beatiful essys ,do you think these material is  better than  materials in Internet ?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

8#
Post on 2010-5-17 12:53:02 |View author's posts only
There is no rule . As often as possible . Besides , here if you look through other blogs , they would brighten your mind and give you some ideas .

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2010-5-17 15:20:33 |View author's posts only
ADabria: I also see there are many English book in our liabrary such as Enlish novols ,some collection of English journals or some beatiful essys ,do you think
I always believe that classics are popular by some reason, and are tested through time. But meanwhile, through the new materials, you can learn a lot of modern ideas, customs, and cultures. Both are very important!

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 10:51