What did you do when you are gloomy?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

11#
Post on 2010-9-5 11:20:17 |View author's posts only
I remember when I was young, my mother brought me aside and told me "Don't rely on others for help on your own troubles or you will never jump out of your troubles". Today looking back at this advice, I found it partly true and partly incorrect. Friends have been great help and a source of comfort and help, but in many situations, I had to rely on myself to tackle my crises. Family is not always the best resort because  often there are personal secrets we can't tell our family tends to over simplfy a crises. By the way, is "irritancy" a new English word? Where you found it used? I never seen it before.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

12#
Post on 2010-9-5 22:23:18 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: I remember when I was young, my mother brought me aside and told me "Don't rely on others for help on your own troubles or you will never jump ou
I hardly bother the friends with my own troubles, especially mental ones. Maybe I don't really have friends.
"irritancy" was a new English word for me either, bur not now.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

13#
Post on 2010-12-14 16:12:44 |View author's posts only
i do am in such a situation.i am looking for something else that i am really interseted but i never had try before.like badminton man-made art and so on...it can ease your gloomy and shift your attention on your mood.

Use Magic Report

Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 17:54