Search
1234Next
Return Post New Thread
Author: Ebrushes
Print Previous Next

What is your goal in new 2011 year!

[Copy Link]
11#
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.

Threads

Friends

12#
Post on 2011-1-4 19:13:11 |View author's posts only
keep healthy,found joy on work and life

Use Magic Report

13#

Threads

Friends

14#
Post on 2011-1-5 16:40:37 |View author's posts only
I hope I can buy a flat.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

15#
Post on 2011-1-19 14:17:11 |View author's posts only
well, i have lots of goals.
but in first place is lose weight! then i  may have confidence to have a boyfriend, then get marry. hehe.
second, improve my english level. can talk to foreigners smoothly.
third, earn more money. you qian hua, sui bian hua. he he

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

16#
Post on 2011-1-21 10:48:30 |View author's posts only
WHT.AND.BLK: well, i have lots of goals.
but in first place is lose weight! then i  may have confidence to have a boyfriend, then get marry. hehe.
second, improve
amusing things,this is my goal too in 2011,i gonna take part in a trainning and will get a certificate on specialty

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

17#
Post on 2011-1-25 10:39:34 |View author's posts only
Three things should  be inculded in my plan in 2011
First ,I should pass the Driver Exam and get the driving license
Second , I want to change my job and find a new goal in new job or make a great promotion in my current work.
The last one is to find a boyfriend

Use Magic Report

18#

Threads

Friends

19#
Post on 2011-1-28 17:48:00 |View author's posts only
Now I am waiting for the result of the graduate entrance exam,so I still do not know my new goal.Actually I feel I didn't do well in the exam and the hope is so  little that I totally doubt it!I don't know what should I react if the result is really bad.I believe I would cry ,cry ,cry ....The university I 'd like to go is Xiamen university,which is very beautiful and clean.Most importantly,the living pace is slower than beijing and the air is fresher.In fact ,there are so many stange factors that promote me to choose xiamen.I wish my dream could come true,but it's really unimaginable.Ten more days have gone after the big exam,but I feel the days are so long and slow.Through the preparation for the exam,I have grown a lot,learnt a lot and undersood a lot.Give my heartest thanks to my dear parents,brothers,friends,teachers.It's their care and love that helped me to get through those hard days.I'm afraid I will let them down.Anyway,it's the most valuable asset that I possess.If I really fail,I probably  will study another year or go to work.Because I do not want my parents to work hard any more,I want them to live wealthily and happily and comfortablily!It seems I didn't catch the meaning of the topic,but It's words from my deepest heart!I will not  go home for the spring festival,I am now having an internship,my profession,accounting!I want some new things to stimulate my blunt brain and to find what my major do ........All in all,I wish my new year would be fluent,happy....and find my Mr Right!Thanks for your reading!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

20#
Post on 2011-2-1 21:59:32 |View author's posts only
to be a novelist

Use Magic Report

1234Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 06:45