DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
View: 3693|Reply: 8

What's your views about the mixed marriage??

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

Post on 2011-4-1 10:04:59 |View Posts
Foreigners and us have differedt habits、customs and the cultural background.If it was me,I wouldn't adapt myself to their life styles.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

Post on 2011-4-1 20:39:23 |View Posts
A little surpised at your conservative views considering that China is opening up to the world successfully and adapting to globalisation. Love has no borders or limits. There are good and bad people in every country. There are lots of divorce in China these days, some only have 6 months marriage life. That shows two people living together can be difficult regardless of nationality. Statistics shows that somehow interracial marriages have much less divorce rates and many last through old age. I was walking in Los Angeles, USA last year and saw many elderly Chinese and Americans married couples and they seem to have been married for long time. I have been told that some Chinese girls are materialistic. Should I believe that? Surely not. I know that is hearsay. Interracial marriages can be sweet and long lasting too. It all depends on the person, not the nationality.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2011-4-2 16:17:14 |View Posts
different people have different ideas about life .we could not comment on others' choose , eventhough , we could not accept it.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

Post on 2011-4-2 16:25:07 |View Posts
I think all foreigners are bad. Girls should never marry foreigner. Chinese men are the best in the world.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2011-4-2 22:14:15 |View Posts
I got it.just some lady I know they are materialistic.they all say that,oh!find a rich, rich...man,and blabla...so...forgive me for the one-sided view.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2011-4-2 22:15:50 |View Posts
I got it.just some lady I know they are materialistic.they all say that,oh!find a rich, rich...man,and blabla...so...forgive me for the one-sided view.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2011-4-2 22:26:42 |View Posts
sunnyv: A little surpised at your conservative views considering that China is opening up to the world successfully and adapting to globalisation. Love has no

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

Post on 2011-4-2 23:12:46 |View Posts
sunnyv: A little surpised at your conservative views considering that China is opening up to the world successfully and adapting to globalisation. Love has no
yeah.i agree with you.the marriage is good or bad depended by youself mostly.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2011-4-3 13:32:59 |View Posts
sunnyv: Can't blame you for being affected by such hearsay because we it is hard to know the truth. Lets keep our minds and hearts open and don't let unsubtan
en en!

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:28