View: 3307|Reply: 5
Print Previous Next

Friendship vs. Relationship (友情与爱情~~)

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

楼主
Post on 2012-11-15 09:47:48 |View author's posts only
i believe there's pure friendship , it occurs to me that the friendship amone xuzhimo and linhuiyin, however, background in their period is different from us, it's hard to say.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

沙发
Post on 2012-11-18 23:08:16 |View author's posts only
Love to hear your story. I think many people were in the same situation before if they are in a relationship. Party or date, it is a dillemma. But I would normally do my utmost to convince my girl to join the party with me. LOL

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

板凳
Post on 2012-11-18 23:10:55 |View author's posts only
Well, it is a true yet sad point. I think both relationships are worth cherishing in our life but when they come too close, some conflicts are more than often inevitable~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2012-11-18 23:13:44 |View author's posts only
DioScofield: 1.It's hard to say. It depends on how to deal with it.
2.In my perspective, I wanna to say there is no conflict between both. When it appears some di
Love to hear your story. I think many people were in the same situation before if they are in a relationship. Party or date, it is a dillemma. But I would normally do my utmost to convince my girl to join the party with me. LOL

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

5#
Post on 2012-11-18 23:14:03 |View author's posts only
lijuanandrea: in my opinion, friendship might turns into a relationship, but if a relationship brokes up, it will never be a friendship.
Well, it is a true yet sad point. I think both relationships are worth cherishing in our life but when they come too close, some conflicts are more than often inevitable~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

6#
Post on 2012-11-25 19:05:54 |View author's posts only
I think friendship and relationship not conflict .i think if one of girl or boy love  you that of course will accept your good friends .maybe they also will become good friend .that will be more great .do you think ? everyone have pure friendship for boy or girl .

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 04:01