Register Login
DioEnglish.com Return Index

MichelleQin's Space http://www.dioenglish.com/?11348 [Favorites] [Copy] [Shares] [RSS]

Blogs

THE BLUE AND WHITE PORCELEIN

630 views. 2009-10-11 21:02 |Individual Classification:TRANSN INTERN|

This is the English translation of the famous and beautiful song by Jay, 青花瓷 from Lidu, the schoolmaster of Wuhan

New Oriental School. Now share it with you:

素胚勾勒出青花筆鋒濃轉淡
Unglazed, yet from shade to light,unfolds the blue and white.

瓶身描繪的牡丹一如妳初妝
From the peony on the vase emerges your image in maiden dress.

冉冉檀香透過窗心事我了然
closed as the windows remain,the incense rises and lays bare my bossom.

宣紙上    走筆至此擱一半
My brush pauses;the painting half done,

釉色渲染仕女圖韻味被私藏
till the portrait of a maiden is glazed,hiding away memories fond.

而妳嫣然的一笑如含苞待放
bursting into a smile,you seem like a bud about to bloom.

妳的美一縷飄散    去到我去不了的地方
alas, off is your charm blown,To a place where I can never trace.

天青色等煙雨    而我在等妳
The sky is blue enough to expect the rain;for you I am waiting, however in vain.

炊煙裊裊昇起    隔江千萬里
the chimney smoke is to rise;across the river lies thousands of miles.

在瓶底書漢隸仿前朝的飄逸
The calligraphy at the bottom,modeling the elegance of the Han Dynasty,

就當我    為遇見妳伏筆
has set the stage to meet my destiny.

天青色等煙雨    而我在等妳
The sky is blue enough to herald the rain,While for you I am on watch, however in vain.

月色被打撈起 暈開了結局
Scooped out of the water,the moon waned,ripples spreading out,the story draws to an end.

如傳世的青花瓷自顧自美麗 妳眼帶笑意
in your eyes smile is beaming;The blue and white porcelain keeps to herself the age-long beauty, 

色白花青的錦鯉躍然於碗底
on the bottom of the white bowl blue and white carps leap to and fro.

臨摹宋體落款時卻惦記著妳
Copying the Song inscription,to the end I am yet to sign,before you step into my mind.

妳隱藏在窯燒裡千年的秘密
The mystery of yours,Buried deep in the kiln for thousands of years,

極細膩    猶如繡花針落地
is as delicate yet profound as a needle falling into the ground.

簾外芭蕉惹驟雨門環惹銅綠
The banana tree outside brings a sudden downpour;while the copper knocker invites rust to cover all.

而我路過那江南小鎮惹了妳
South of the river I passed through the small town,mindless of turning your life around.

在潑墨山水畫裡 妳從墨色深處被隱去
melting into the depth of a landscape painting,you faded out into the dark background.

Comment (0 replies)

facelist doodle 涂鸦板

You need to login first Login | Register

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 19:21

Powered by DioEnglish.com

© 2008-2013 China English Blogs

Top