Register Login
DioEnglish.com Return Index

jenny5211's Space http://www.dioenglish.com/?5617 [Favorites] [Copy] [Shares] [RSS]

Blogs

A crazy boy( i spent two days on traslate it )

1099 views. 2009-6-12 08:57 |Individual Classification:My mind|

一个疯狂的男孩来到了我身边   A crazy boy arrive my side

我布满伤痕的心似乎得到了抚慰It seems he had conforted my broken heart and

我脆弱的心再次坚强起来      Made my weak mind grown stronger

当一个女孩的心受伤时         When a girl was hurted

上天总会派一位天使来拯救她   A angle with God’s order coming near her and saving    her form the bitter sea

这就是所谓的                 This is called

当一个人受伤了总会有另一个人来抚平心伤When someone hurted and others will give her a hand

可以说长这么大身边总是有很多男孩 These are many boys around me in my life

善良的,坏坏的,调皮的,冷酷的``````Kind,wicked,cool```````````

我不知道自己是不是宠儿 I don’t  know whether I am a pet of god

但是我一点也不快乐but I am not happy at all

上天给了我太多的考验 the god gave me so many rugged test

是的,确实我勇敢的接受了Of course, I accepeted all the troubles bravly, I have to , I must

 

可这次不同 But this time is very difference

我从来没有碰到过让我这么矛盾的男儿I never came across such boy that made me so inconsistent

成熟,细心,执着,孝顺,mature, careful, persistence, filial

甚至对现实中女孩需要的是什么都了解 even he know what the girls want

房子(让人有稳定归属的住处)House (A place that gave one a sense of  belonging)

关心(知道受伤多的人需要加倍的照顾)Care (he knows people who with a broken heart need more care)

疼爱(知道女孩天生就是被别人捧在手心里的)Chrish ( All the girls are the pet by men)

还有什么呢?还有什么比这些更加的重要呢?What’s else? What more important than these?

 

女孩子还有一最大特点那就是喜欢童话 Every girls wanna live in the fairy-tale world, I think

童话中的白马王子 the prince on a white horse

高大威猛,帅气逼人 Big , wit and charm

还有那轻柔的吻痕落在“公主”的额头 and a sofe kiss on the princess’s forehead

 

我也是女孩,我也有这样的共性 I am also a girl with the common character

曾几何我认为自己已经是公主了I have thought I was a real princess

我找到了自己心中的白马王子 My Mr right have been found

让我有一种冲动想和他白头到老I had fantasisted that we might grow old together

可是终究童话变成永恒的泡沫 However, evething has gone, only left eternal foam

 

想当公主的梦依旧没有变Now, I still have a dream of being a princess

想找到白马王子的心也在日益增强And always dreaming the ideal whitehorse prince

可是现实终究那么的残忍But it’s so reality in the world

我抛下了所有自身缺点来寻求梦想 I am seeking my dream sincerity,loss sight of my drawbacks.

因为相信,所以等待奇迹 Because I believe, I am waiting for the miracle appear

 

疯狂男孩的出现The appearance of the crazy boy

再次扰乱我平静的步伐 He disturbed my peaceful  life

我有一些怨天尤人 I began to complaining about something

我甚至还把童话和现实夹杂一起Even I mix up the fairy-tale and the reality

我在寻找自己的理想画面 I am reaching after the things that I expect 

我顿时不理解了LOVEMARRIAGE的真实涵义 Suddenly, I don’t understand the real meaning of love and marriage

 

其实我现在面对的是一种诱惑 In fact, now a temptation in front of me

我想用“现实”二字形容最贴切吧 This is the character of “ reality”

如果说金钱可以买到一切 if money can buy all the things in the world

我不知道我会不会出卖自己的爱情 I don’t know whether I will betray my love.

如果说找个爱自己的人自己不会那么累 if find a boy love me so much and I feel so relax

我不知道我会不会就此妥协 I don’t know whether I will compromise

 

其实我真切的明白在选择爱人的标准只有三个 And also I know there are three standards when we face to love

金钱,长相,还有就是真心   money, headsome, and also the heartfelt

 

疯狂男孩也许拥有了其中两项:金钱和真心 The crazy boy own two of these: money and heartfelt

(当然金钱不一定只是代表钞票,也可以说工作,志向,上进心)

可我迟疑的是什么 What’s the reason for my hesitation?

我很明白:他不属于白马王子 I see: he isn’t the beauty

我是不是真的很虚荣,虚伪呢 Am I so phony?

 

我好累,真的好累 I am so tired , I was exhausted

遇到爱自己的和遇到自己爱的 the people

为什么我都是如此的累呢Why am I so tired?

而且发现他的太好让我无地自容 I stood abashed at his warm heart

 

我找不到方向了 I can’t find my destination , and where’s it?

非常的迷茫     So confusion

所谓鱼与熊掌不可兼得 That’s is why you can’t have yr cake and eat it too

我想就是这个道理吧  so cruel and reality

`````````````````````````````

 

i am so tired~~~~~~~~~~

Post comment Comment (4 replies)

Reply danielrayslee 2009-6-12 09:15
疯狂男孩也许拥有了其中两项:金钱和真心 The guy crazy about me possesses two already of the many:Money and the love true
(当然金钱不一定只是代表钞票,也可以说工作,志向,上进心)
'Course speaking of money, it does not neccessarily mean cash, what I mean might be work, expectations or ambitions.


可我迟疑的是什么 Whatever do I hesitate for?

我很明白:他不属于白马王子 I know deep down that he  ain't the one

我是不是真的很虚荣,虚伪呢 Am I the princess of Vanity Fair, am I really?

You are not.
Reply jenny5211 2009-6-12 09:38
thank you for yr correction, and thank you for yr recognithion
Reply seiyashen 2009-6-25 18:56
where do you get that?
Reply jenny5211 2009-7-13 09:34
seiyashen: where do you get that?
Get what? sorry, i don't see  what  you mean. could you pls give me a reply. thank you

facelist doodle 涂鸦板

You need to login first Login | Register

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 07:52

Powered by DioEnglish.com

© 2008-2013 China English Blogs

Top