DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
123Next
Return Post New Thread
Author: Una1997
Print Previous Next

You work hard for your dream or just for living, for money?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

11#
Post on 2010-1-19 15:07:24 |View author's posts only
I don't konw what my dream!! Is too lucky for you .Whatever you have dream ,you can work hard for your belief . I don't what I work for ,even don't  know what my life for .that's so sad!!! i  hate myself !!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

12#
Post on 2010-1-20 09:53:07 |View author's posts only
maomicat: I don't konw what my dream!! Is too lucky for you .Whatever you have dream ,you can work hard for your belief . I don't what I work for ,even don't  k
Don't have that mind. You should try to find your interest. And then work for it. Eeveryone will have his or her own target, maybe somethimes it's not clear. So try to make your mind clear and then do it. On the contrary, like me,even if I know what I should do, I always think it over in my mind, but less practice. This is also bad.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

13#
Post on 2010-1-20 19:46:52 |View author's posts only
I am in the same suitation as you,actually ,sometimes i did don't know what i really want to get ,money ,dream ,without definite direction.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

14#
Post on 2010-1-26 11:52:53 |View author's posts only
I think it's very simple to answer you question. My dream is to enjoy my life, however, I can not have a good condition of life without money. As a result, I work or study, for money to have a good condition on life to enjoy it.Then, my dream came true.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

15#
Post on 2010-1-26 15:24:55 |View author's posts only
Now I'm a junior, when I failed in my college entrance exam and went to this unfamous university,I felt puzzled...At that time I thought a lot on my future life espcially on the question you mentioned above.Saveral days ago,my cousin told me ---just enjoy everyday you live no matter is happy or sad 'cause life is short...
  We should work hard ,also we should hold a balance between life and job...Don't lost ourselves in the busy life.I'm sure if we take a corret attitude towards life ,we'll be much happier in the future...And hope you can live a happier day also...[This thread Evelyn-space  2010-01-26 15:25:17 edited]

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

16#
Post on 2010-1-27 22:40:50 |View author's posts only
make great efforts for your bright future

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

17#
Post on 2010-1-31 00:54:54 |View author's posts only
keep in mind that the attainment of goal can be done someday because we have being made great preparation for it .

Use Magic Report

123Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-13 16:17