DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
View: 2798|Reply: 5
Print Previous Next

What is ture love? and can we get it by making it?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

楼主
Post on 2010-3-10 02:24:44 |View author's posts only
click_lily: well they say passion means nothing...so does romantic I suppose. Just enjoy yourself and have fun. It's the most that I can say.
I agree with you ^romantic and passion do not last long^

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

沙发
Post on 2010-3-10 02:32:25 |View author's posts only
time reveals a person's heart.i don't think that there is a ture love that can last forever^so ,just value your "him" ,value your love,value every second you state with him untill you two depart.only in this way can left you a good impression.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2010-3-13 23:13:28 |View author's posts only
Yeah, maybe your sentences is value. But I still wanna to do something to further mutual understanding to get my real feeling of love.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2010-3-23 15:42:00 |View author's posts only
well, sometimes we girls just love the feelings of falling in love. I had broke up with my bf and i thought i couldn't leave him before that, the fact is, i can live with it. Now i have a new bf, and we really into each other,  i think that's what true love is. So i think sometimes giving sth up is really a good thing.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2010-3-23 23:21:46 |View author's posts only
love is complex.It may bring you sth you persue in life,and it may hurt and bring you down.The latter one came to me once.At that day i recieved her reply,i felt like getting shooted through my brain.I swear to god,that`s extremely hard.But now it heals,just as time goes by.So i think time is the most useful drug

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2010-4-27 21:38:57 |View author's posts only
I have been tasted that feeling when i was a young girl,it is too tired when you caring someone so much.i think it is better to find someone love you deeper,girls need to be loved.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 03:44