Print Previous Next

Am I doing right? Refusing a relationship so special

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2011-1-22 17:31:26 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
Life is indeed into making jokes on me. He made me dump my ex-boy with whom I maintained a relationship for three years; made me fell in love with my old friend who I have been knowing for six years and then make me refuse to take it when he threw the ball to me. IS this the exact joke u wanna jested on me, dear Infinite?? Am I only too bad to make u torture me like this? If so, please do keep me at bay next time when I am about to jump into the river of love, coz it is even more overwhelming for a little girl who is always keen to hit the love bug. U know what I am talking about? If you hear me, please take it into your heart and remember you can not make an innocent girl afflicted with such pain any longer!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2011-1-22 22:12:35 |View author's posts only
If you fell in love with your old friend, then why would you refuse him?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2011-1-25 11:16:56 |View author's posts only
rachelzhaorui: If you fell in love with your old friend, then why would you refuse him?
People should never fall in love with their great bars. It will not only ruin your friendship but also your life..Trust me, it's dangerous!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2011-1-25 20:59:06 |View author's posts only
Evania: People should never fall in love with their great bars. It will not only ruin your friendship but also your life..Trust me, it's dangerous!
Oh, yes, I understand.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 19:12