DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
12Next
Return Post New Thread
View: 4317|Reply: 12
Print Previous Next

Do you have something that you want to say about your idol?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2011-1-22 22:26:17 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
Recently, I have just finished watching a Thai teleplay called the magic of cupid. I really admire the performance of Pong and Bee, the hero and heroine. So if you also have an idol, you may want to say someting about him/her. Then come on, I'm waiting for sharing your feelings!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

沙发
Post on 2011-1-22 22:43:14 |View author's posts only
Once I liked many stars,but always in my heart Michael in the most important.He is the inspiration and energy of my whole life.Now I like geun-geun cp.Hope they can be together.They have the same aspects as Michael.They all have positive attitude towards life and work hard to achieve their dreams.That's what I learn from them.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2011-1-23 21:25:05 |View author's posts only
vam: Once I liked many stars,but always in my heart Michael in the most important.He is the inspiration and energy of my whole life.Now I like geun-geun cp
When you can learn something from your idol, I think he/she is really worth your love~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2011-1-25 00:50:24 |View author's posts only
i used to be obssessed about a few superstars.  but now when the goo goo is over, there's only and simply the admiration and respect left behind.  
now I like many movie, music, fashion, sports celebrities, but none of them could count as idols really.
if i have the chance to stand face to face with them, i guess i'll be too excited to even utter a word.  going blank and becoming totaly speechless will probably be my first and only reaction.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2011-1-25 14:29:50 |View author's posts only
generally hearing idols we think of teenagers, who are crazy about their superstars: movie or singing or sports or whatever. however, if we give a careful observation, we'll find we all have some kind of idols. you may not as crazy as a kid, but you're inspired by this person in your life. the image of this person is not necessarily clear in your mind, but you would think of him/her when things are not so goood.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2011-1-25 20:05:19 |View author's posts only
well , for the part of personality and voice, my idol is Faye Wang, she is stylish of her out-looking and cool in her bone, and the voice of her is what so called the sound of nature. but recently, she is under the spotlight frequently and unveiled her misterious dailylife, that was out of my expectation, and i think that i prefer the misterious Faye.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2011-1-25 20:52:49 |View author's posts only
highfive: i used to be obssessed about a few superstars.  but now when the goo goo is over, there's only and simply the admiration and respect left behind.  
no
Yeah, I think so. And I'm afraid I don't have a chance to meet them...

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2011-1-25 20:55:51 |View author's posts only
rich: generally hearing idols we think of teenagers, who are crazy about their superstars: movie or singing or sports or whatever. however, if we give a car
um, I agree. I like them because of the admiration for some of their good qualities.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2011-1-25 20:57:39 |View author's posts only
sophie10: well , for the part of personality and voice, my idol is Faye Wang, she is stylish of her out-looking and cool in her bone, and the voice of her is wh
Oh, surprise. Actually, when I like someone, I will try my best to know something about them. But you like mysterious one.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2011-1-30 17:55:55 |View author's posts only
why need to know everything? unknown one makes attraction.

Use Magic Report

12Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:50