DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
View: 3586|Reply: 8
Print Previous Next

If someone betrayed you, what will you do……

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

楼主
Post on 2010-9-23 10:17:03 |View author's posts only
Pretend you know nothing. Keep an alert heart, make sure he can not cheat you again. He is still your friend, even if it is just superficial.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2010-9-23 18:10:59 |View author's posts only
I thought i will give the old friends one more chance to tell me the full story,it's really hard to keep the friendship in real life.So if you're so luck to get it, catch it...don't give up only for a little thing.You know,we have to face all kinds of thing in the life.....maybe some day you will do it also.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2010-9-23 20:36:22 |View author's posts only
wickers: Pretend you know nothing. Keep an alert heart, make sure he can not cheat you again. He is still your friend, even if it is just superficial.
Yes, your advice is reasonable for me. Now she and I are friends again. I think I can overcome the pressure.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2010-10-6 15:52:01 |View author's posts only
I think the good friend can't cheat you.if he do that ,it is told that he is not your good friend.In my opinion,it isn't smart to work with your good friend in the same department.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2010-10-7 21:49:14 |View author's posts only
shirleyqu: I think the good friend can't cheat you.if he do that ,it is told that he is not your good friend.In my opinion,it isn't smart to work with your good
But  I DON'T want to lose anyone around me……

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2010-10-7 22:01:34 |View author's posts only
zxl800810: From your discription and the advices made by others,i came to a conclusion that a truthful and faithful friendship be precious.So i wish you will be
Thank you for your comment. I would take your advice. In my mind, friendship is something I cannot live without. Therefore, I usually try my best to preserve it. I have been watching gossip girl for a long time, full of ups and downs. They keep good friendship with each other.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2010-10-8 11:58:17 |View author's posts only
Cheated by old friend is not good matter,but we all know There is a Chinese saying that to err is is human,and to forgive divine.So you can forgive his action.if he cheats you again and again ,you should talk with him sincerely.If he cheats you on purpose and have no little repentance ,you can break off your relationship,After all,friendship is based on understanding each other and genuine meeting of minds

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

8#
Post on 2010-10-9 23:45:53 |View author's posts only
if i were you, perhaps sometimes i will guard against him/her

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2010-10-17 13:20:31 |View author's posts only
sam1301: if i were you, perhaps sometimes i will guard against him/her
Maybe. However, once she shows her kindness to me, I don't want to pretend to be her friend.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 17:48