Print Previous Next

What's your ideal life?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

31#
Post on 2011-1-25 00:31:59 |View author's posts only
enough money to survive but really tons of free time to do whatever i want, e.g. watching classic movies, making music, learning instruments, reading good books, writing novels and essays, traveling around the world to get to know the unique cultures and diverse peoples, dedicated to charity work, and so much more...

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

32#
Post on 2011-1-25 14:52:57 |View author's posts only
i think we should start from the most basic: health. without it, how can you enjoy what you're able to have? being able to live healthily is also happiness. the second level should be enough money, which enalbes you to do what you want to do. however, there's a trap: you may become greedy, and then possible become the slave of money. so to set a reasonable standard for yourself is extremely important. last but not the least, we humans are emotional animals. we need to have a lover and friends, the more the better, who can share feelings and desires of different kinds.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

33#
Post on 2011-3-31 21:21:40 |View author's posts only
most important part is our health ,i think .with the basic part ,my ideal life is to be a teacher .haha~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

34#
Post on 2011-3-31 22:12:47 |View author's posts only
forever young

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

35#
Post on 2011-4-11 16:23:53 |View author's posts only
upon: most important part is our health ,i think .with the basic part ,my ideal life is to be a teacher .haha~
Wo,me too.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

36#
Post on 2011-4-12 17:39:07 |View author's posts only
do i like things and with my mother together forever

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

37#
Post on 2011-4-13 20:18:19 |View author's posts only
my ideal life!!!in my mind,a mass of money is not a must to live a high qulity life ,but enough money is necessary for daily  life and , all the while in my dreams when i am a little guy there si a garden in front of my house ,and a swimming pool in the garden ,cause i am into swimming ,especially back crawl.all sort of colorful  flowers are growing well around the pool and a set of bench around the pool.with listening the song of cute birds , of course you will keep a good state of mind ,amble along the path to pool in the garden ,imble the fresh air ,enjoy the warm sunshine ,a nice day.it is just the imagine surrounding aroung my family ,i do hope so ,if any.in addition i am into listening music,watching movis,reading fiction,especially some practical best-sellor,and doing exercise to stay health.and i hope in the near future i can be a network engineer to work on IT company or other ,if possible.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

38#
Post on 2011-4-14 12:47:20 |View author's posts only
Wow,sounds wonderful.I hope you would make it!Good luck!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

39#
Post on 2011-4-14 18:06:12 |View author's posts only
I hope that we can be free to do our favorite things!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

40#
Post on 2011-4-15 16:46:38 |View author's posts only
In my opinion,First,I must have my own home,not so big.After work,I  can cook with my boyfriend.Secondly,we must finance independently.we prefer to living a normal life!

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 07:40