View: 6020|Reply: 0
Print Previous Next

how to be a good speaker?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

楼主
Post on 2011-1-25 19:54:11 |View Posts
As an English major, i can safely tell you that the acquirement of knowledge about English is not enough for you to be a good language speaker. To be honest,  I am familiar with quit a lot of English words, structures , expressions by listening to the BBC, even tried to mimic the British accent, watching English original movies and reading varied news sources from the CCTV 9 international, but it doesn't work apparently. I have good prounciation, well , I think so, but can not be qualified as a good English speaker for lacking of  logic to express naturally in English , the speech and conversation were empty, and sometimes even can not find more words to enrich it . It upsets me.
For my experience, I believe that the environment is very important for a language speaker, so if it is available , to study abroad is strongly recommended and when the condition is limited,  try to creat the environment surrounding you by your own self. Moreover, write more is a good way to practise your logic and improve your expression, It is the thing  i am doing now.
Hope you can benefit from it. Wish you good luck.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 20:16