Print Previous Next

about shopping on website

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2011-2-16 13:31:02 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
Today more and more people prefer to do shopping on website.We have popular shopping websites such as taobao,on which one can sell as well as buy anything legal as long as he has an account.We also have websites which only sell certain products,ie.AMAZON sells books and VANCEL sells clothes.Recently we are having websites,which sell products or services at a very low price,as long as there are enough buyers.We call it group purchase.
Hv you ever do shopping on website? Which way of shopping do you prefer?Show me the reasons.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

沙发
Post on 2011-2-16 16:07:55 |View author's posts only
Yes, it is so convinent. But there is something not good, such as its quality or the logistics.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2011-2-17 10:09:32 |View author's posts only
I would prefer shopping in a shopping mall or a store, bcoz if I shop online, the quality of the products and the cs would drive me crazy. We can touch and smell when we shopping in the market.By the way, I like shopping.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2011-2-17 21:07:48 |View author's posts only
It depends on what type of products I'm thinking of buying.
I've only bought a few things via online shopping and they are all electronical ones, e.g., mp4, e-dictionary, charge, etc.  cuz i think they are much cheaper online than in shops.  
anyway, I think one has to be really good at discerning and putting everything into scrutiny before clicking the buttons.  impulsive buyers are more likely to fall prey of the cunning salesmen.     that's probably why it's called TAO, cuz you have to compare, select and tell real from fake ones.   
you have also gotta be a smart negotiator cuz the price is flexible.  sometimes foreigners couldnt get it but we Chinese seem to derive a lot of fun from bargaining.  it's a cultural thing probably.
as for some products like clothes and shoes, it's gotta be tried on personally cuz the size is easily unsuitable.  they'd better be purchased in real shops, I guess.
besides, we've also gotta figure out ways to protect ourselves when our rights are violated.   the customer service in China is a lot worse than western counterpart. we've gotta be tough and stand up against unfairness or unlawfulness.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

5#
Post on 2011-2-23 17:55:38 |View author's posts only
indiangirl: I would prefer shopping in a shopping mall or a store, bcoz if I shop online, the quality of the products and the cs would drive me crazy. We
to some extend online shopping is no problem, but you must select web-site with good repulation (like jingdong)according to my experience.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 07:50