Print Previous Next

what's the true-love in your heart?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

楼主
Post on 2011-3-4 13:59:51 |View Posts
lingering: I always say that,when i ate an apple,he will eat the part which i left.it's the happiness.and iwhen i feel happy,it's the true love.he laughed
it's so interesting to express the true-love of you!wow! "you should have got your true-love belong to you only"i think. it is right??

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

沙发
Post on 2011-3-4 14:04:58 |View Posts
cottie: I don't believe it. I think everything according to the nous,and I don't like to love,to share,to trust completely others.But I think you have a true-
i think the life is pallid without love, i believe you,before long ,can change your point!..hehe..anyway, just you are happy, it's the most important for you...

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

板凳
Post on 2011-3-6 16:44:04 |View Posts
highfive: I'd never know unless I encounter it someday.  Before that, all the definitions, expectations in my mind would be groundless.

It's like death and man
you are right! at the different age-times, the true-love is different mean for us..so you just show what is true-love for you or you hope the true-love is what now..

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2011-3-7 21:42:06 |View Posts
tang199091: i think the true-love is that even if i have nothing but her also together with me.
well, it's selfless-love and great...bless you!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

5#
Post on 2011-3-8 17:44:28 |View Posts
caoweijiao: everyone has true-love in there hearts but they cant't be aware of that.
yes,that's right! but we ,first and only,know what is true-love in my heart, and then we can pursue it..

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

6#
Post on 2011-3-8 17:46:40 |View Posts
caoweijiao: everyone has true-love in our hearts but sometimes we cant't be aware of that
well, now, you,i think, should give yourself sometimes to think for that....

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

7#
Post on 2011-3-9 21:43:05 |View Posts
caoweijiao: All the time I think true love is "I love you and you love me" As the time past, there are many different places in my mind. It's very compl
well. i got it....bless you!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

8#
Post on 2011-3-10 20:55:19 |View Posts
Adabria-N: Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
well..it's great that you can realize those..  this is understand each other really. god bless you!! i bless you...

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 14:09