Print Previous Next

pressure

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

楼主
Post on 2011-4-5 16:33:20 |View author's posts only
saint1633: In most cases, it is pressure , not leisure , that makes us move forward faster; it is failure , not success, that makes us learn more . However, I th
yeah.but the pressure and failure is not only a encouragement,but also it's a depression.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2011-4-5 17:06:50 |View author's posts only
,Take it easy,it is not important to be successful or not,the point is life consists of pleasure and pain,all we suffered are wealth for better life!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

板凳
Post on 2011-4-6 08:30:19 |View author's posts only
shimizu: ,Take it easy,it is not important to be successful or not,the point is life consists of pleasure and pain,all we suffered are wealth for bette
i think i will be thankful in some years later.but now i am so worry to do something that i don't know what to do.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2011-4-12 00:04:06 |View author's posts only
cottie: yeah.but the pressure and failure is not only a encouragement,but also it's a depression.
It turns out to become  a depression because you are entangled by those short-term emotions  ;  if you can look deep into the significance of those pressure and defeats , maybe , to you, they don't necessarily sound so negative .

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2011-4-16 19:01:52 |View author's posts only
cottie: maybe I can feel better by considering all the affect of fail,good and bad.
When I was a teenager, I thought good is good, bad is bad; having defeated once seems  something doomed,  and  triumphs are  things  that I  should celebrate on despite the fact that in most cases they turn out to be too early  .... Now I know of the truth that  all things happened or happening are,  in fact , dialectical : Misfortune is embedded in fortune, and vice versa; in reality,  they  co-exist (禍兮福所依,福兮禍所伏)..it is only the wise who can discern what really  they are.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2011-5-11 23:14:44 |View author's posts only
Take life easy,to deal with issue one by one,even it's small,confidence, I try to do everything well,one day ,you will find you get a lot .

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2011-5-13 23:42:09 |View author's posts only
As I know if a person feels empty,he can not do things confidently.My suggestion--Try to enrich yourself by reading classics,by watching instructive movies,cultivate a good habit of life,develop some meaningful hobbies,care more about others,including the people you know or you may don't know,enjoy the common senery around you see but u you never perceive,love animals,read news around the world to broden your visions and expand your mind the last but not the least--concern all the human beings.Then u will change gradully and go beyond your limits rather than feels self-pity.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

8#
Post on 2011-5-14 00:24:24 |View author's posts only
wolf13: As I know if a person feels empty,he can not do things confidently.My suggestion--Try to enrich yourself by reading classics,by watching instructive m
yeah. it is what i want to do. but i am always lack of patient to do this.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2011-6-22 10:43:38 |View author's posts only
illusion053: The same to me,i'm so nervous to do anything at work!I afraid to make something wrong!
Everyone grow up in the mistakes,you should thanks to the mistakes you had made,because you gained so many opportunities
to promote youself.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 13:35