Print Previous Next

Say hi to everyone, i am a newcomer~

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

楼主
Post on 2011-6-18 08:30:35 |View author's posts only
Hello, I'm a newbie, who's Francis from Suzhou. Glad to meet you guys here where is just like a paradise, and meanwhile, I hope to have a good communication with all ppl here in the days coming.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2011-6-19 19:32:47 |View author's posts only
francis_010: Hello, I'm a newbie, who's Francis from Suzhou. Glad to meet you guys here where is just like a paradise, and meanwhile, I hope to have a good communi
Hi, Francis. Nice to meet you. Your English sounds better than mine. Hahhhh.. Are you still a student?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

板凳
Post on 2011-6-20 08:38:28 |View author's posts only
Michelle_s: Hi, Francis. Nice to meet you. Your English sounds better than mine. Hahhhh.. Are you still a student?
Hi, Michelle. Appreciate your words so much. You are flattering me,huh. Actually I assume that your Eng is better than mine, and that's why I join this group and make a friend with you.I have been away from my simple campus life nearly 3ys. Heard that you are gonna study abroad, um, what I could tell you are just sincere congrats and good luck. Bon voyage, belle, have a nice campus life there and do pls cherish it.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2011-6-20 16:36:45 |View author's posts only
wuchangpei: congratulations on your success in London
I really appreciate your kindness.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

5#
Post on 2011-6-21 08:38:20 |View author's posts only
Michelle_s: Hey Francis, have you ever been abroad? Your English sounds brilliant to me, and me myself still has a long way to go to reach, say, a satisfying leve
Hi, glad to get your polite reply again, it's really a great honour.huh. Frankly, I've never gone oversea until now, however, perhaps I wanna try it some day in the future. At present, the place I most want to have, France, Spain, Finland and 2  countries on the Mediterranean: Greece and Italy, wow, several beautiful countries in Europe. You know, that all would be of interest to me. Um, I'm not sure why you felt I know French, but actually I learn nth about it except simple " Bonjour" and " Merci". All right, when will you start your studying abroad? I guess it must be a wonderful trip there.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2011-7-19 21:31:06 |View author's posts only
Hi ,everybody.I'm from Anlu,Hubei Provence.Is anyone from Hubei ,too? I want to make friends with you.Hahhh

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2011-7-20 16:50:25 |View author's posts only
hey guys~~~i am a greenhand too~~~join me

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2011-7-22 14:29:56 |View author's posts only
aixiao: hello!I am a new comer too.I am a junior student from a university from guilin.
hello, I am working in Nanning.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2011-7-22 14:33:36 |View author's posts only
admire you, I am heading for USA for touring next year.
share us live in London. wish happiness to you.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2011-7-22 14:36:04 |View author's posts only
hailonkong: hi,guys,nice to meet you.i live in hangzhou city,work as automative design engineer in a sino-foreigner joint ventrue company.
how to get meaning of "sino-foreigner"? is your company WAN XIANG GROUP?

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 09:04