DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
12Next
Return Post New Thread
View: 4369|Reply: 15
Print Previous Next

How do you feel about the boy that look like a girl!

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2011-3-30 22:31:42 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
Some boys dress themselves as a girl.They spend more times with girls,they prefer to be a girl.
So what do you think about this kind of boy.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2011-3-31 22:45:30 |View author's posts only
I think they may have some psychological problems. But as long as they do not mislead the mainstream, they have the right to stick to their own style.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

板凳
Post on 2011-4-5 17:29:06 |View author's posts only
I think there's absolutely nothing wrong with them. just like in the girl crowd, we've also got many tomboys who love to dress and act like boys too.    maybe it's their sexual orientation if they are gay, or maybe it's their personality if they are straight.  anyway, everybody is beautiful in its own way and the world is more colorful and diverse because of it.

I remember once I watched a Johnny Depp movie called Ed Wood or something, in it, he plays a mediocre director who's also a tran.  so when his wife is not home, he just cannot resist to try on her clothes instead of his own.  

besides, I always heard some girls complain that men are too hard-core and cannot understand us "mysterious" women most of the time.  so I guess with this group of people or some of the prevailing trend that is going on in fashion or relationship scene, maybe they can get and understand more about girls, and will be more tender and softer towards women.   

cuz for some of them, even they are men physically, but they are "feminine" deep down and inside their own body.   just let them be fabulous and flamboyant in their own way.    it's good to watch and they're nice to hang out with, so we girls got nothing to lose.    maybe they could give us some makeup tips too, lol. and one day you'll find that they are actually great people and you may become BFFs.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2011-4-14 09:44:14 |View author's posts only
I do not want to such a scene,in our country,such atmosphere growing vigorously,Chinese man need masculinity,need strength other than running after women's flower skirt

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2011-4-14 13:01:55 |View author's posts only
i have never had thought like this ,to be a gril or dress myself so that look like a gril ,my god ,how terrible!but to be frank ,indeed someone las yoou said exist in real llife,in terms of their dress , give me a feeling  of gay,and on the other hand everybady have the right to choose his or her dress seem to express the chartacter only blong to  them ...

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2011-4-14 17:27:14 |View author's posts only
hehehe!!!!!!!!!
I think the same as you.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2011-4-14 17:28:19 |View author's posts only

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2011-5-13 16:20:53 |View author's posts only
i like girl but i don't want to be a girl.people can do what they want to do but not hurt others.i don't mind.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2011-6-1 10:19:00 |View author's posts only
It looks so strange when a boy makes up himself be like a girl...I don't like.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2011-6-1 11:44:52 |View author's posts only
It is beyond my understanding.

Use Magic Report

12Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 06:47