DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
View: 3795|Reply: 8
Print Previous Next

What's your opinion on the forbiddance from the group-oriented leasing(群租)?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
The government has carried out its policyto forbid the group-oriented leasing.
People who support it have three mainconcerns. Firstly, group-oriented leasing may make public order hard to be maintained.Secondly, a large group of people may be noisy and disturb their neighbors.Lastly, changing the house’s structure at their will may become a hiddendanger.
Others, however, may wonder where they canlive if group-oriented leasing is forbidden.
What’s your opinion? Do you think thegovernment should forbid the group-oriented leasing?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

沙发
Post on 2011-4-2 09:37:35 |View author's posts only
I prefer to  group-oriented leasing, now I live in the  group-oriented room in Shanghai, and it is cheaper, jollification.   consumer is willing to accept, the government will not forbid.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2011-4-2 11:01:51 |View author's posts only
Juleo.xie: I prefer to  group-oriented leasing, now I live in the  group-oriented room in Shanghai, and it is cheaper, jollification.   consumer is willing to ac
But do your neighbors always complain about what I mentioned above?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2011-4-2 11:08:19 |View author's posts only
The original intention of the forbidden group-oriented leasing is changing people's life and protecting persons' life and wealth safety. But in the cities the rent is too expensive, if persons don't choose group, he will have no ability to pay the rent. The goverment should solve the problem from the root. Establish low-renting public house and low-renting house, restrain the housing price not the sale but the lease. Punish the profeer and standard the housing market. I dislike group-oriented leasing, but for living in the city and save money, I have to choose it.I hope my environment will change someday. Only have a good environment, we have confidence and energy for hard work.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2011-4-2 11:19:35 |View author's posts only
SharonYin: The original intention of the forbidden group-oriented leasing is changing people's life and protecting persons' life and wealth safety. But in the ci
I agree. The government didn't solve the problem from root. But people have no choice but group leasing...

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2011-5-13 16:35:10 |View author's posts only
everything have two sides.i support this policy to be carried in beijing.many people stay in a small space is dangerous.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2011-5-15 11:24:40 |View author's posts only
The population in metropolis such as Beijing or Shanghai is so large that the only accommodation solution is group-oriented leasing,if this regulation is forbidden,I think more and more people should be homeless or choose another city for their career

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

8#
Post on 2011-5-21 09:49:43 |View author's posts only
the goverment should do more, better city and better life is not only for richer people but lots of citizens from bottom up ,but unfortunatly,our opinions always put the corner,don't your all see this policy was come form the theirs own benefit?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2011-6-1 10:02:27 |View author's posts only
Very hate this kind of group-oriented leasing, it's not safe.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 02:35