Print Previous Next

the concept of independence

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2011-5-12 22:04:07 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
who can tell me the detailed  concept of independence ?freedom,money,relation...all is independent and away from your parents...

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

沙发
Post on 2011-5-13 17:56:43 |View author's posts only
I can't doo it like that, I am a undergraduate,I need help, but I long for freedom,I am eager to independent.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2011-5-13 22:42:41 |View author's posts only
yaping: I can't doo it like that, I am a undergraduate,I need help, but I long for freedom,I am eager to independent.
the way i see it ,the reason why we receive education from a little child to adult is to long for getting freedom,to be independent,so we are hardworking ,positive ,and become more and more powerful so that we are able to live a independent life and a motviated life on our own...

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

地板
Post on 2011-5-14 09:38:33 |View author's posts only
kinzhang: the way i see it ,the reason why we receive education from a little child to adult is to long for getting freedom,to be independent,so we are hardwork
I am on ur side~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2011-5-14 20:19:01 |View author's posts only
For my part, I think independence means one should be psychologically independent and economically independent. However, for many students still receiving education in schools it's difficult to be economically independent. So maybe the former one is the basic concept. One must learn to be strong-willed in face of challenges or troubles instead asking people to help you without your own efforts.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2011-5-15 19:21:12 |View author's posts only
Sheena1208: For my part, I think independence means one should be psychologically independent and economically independent. However, for many students still recei
yup,we have to be strong-willed in face of hardship,and we have to be hardworking for independence economically  ,the same time i think to be a person who be psychologically independent  just mean to abandon to rely on  your parents ,friends,relatives and so on.as i said ,a main sign to a mature person is independence.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2011-5-16 21:11:35 |View author's posts only
well, perhaps I cannot give you a good definition of independence academically. From my point of view, to some extent independence means that you hold freedom. I think i am independent, for my parents seldom interfere my life and always give me encouragements. So that I can manage my life freely. To be sure, the premise is that they believe in me.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:54