DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
View: 3840|Reply: 8
Print Previous Next

why did so many chinese girl want to marry a rich man?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2011-7-22 22:45:15 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
first I want say That's is not my point. reacentlly I chat with lots of foreigner friends with this topic they all quite sure of this. and they say chinese girl is always on the top for marry a rich may to compare with girls from other country. so Why? I want to listening our points, especially our local girl. thanks !

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2011-7-23 16:55:06 |View author's posts only
i am not a girl,but i understand the reason why so many girls want to marry richs in china.china is developing foward with it`s own characteristics,yes,this is one of the china-characteristics.
everyone want to become rich and successful.we,most of the chinses,study hard years and work hard years to approach our targets.finally we found it is so hard for our targets to come ture.
becuse the space the world give us in china is so limited.it is very hard for us to become rich and successful through studying hard and working hard.
so,many girls want to arrive the other bank by marrying richs.it is not only their tragedy,but also the whole china`s.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

板凳
Post on 2011-7-23 20:04:33 |View author's posts only
I am a foreigner from a western country and I am also financially independent and self sufficient. Some friends also categorise me as being rich which I doubt. I also have deep friendship with Chinese men and girls. I think I am in a position to comment on this topic.

I have noticed some Chinese girls like to marry rich Chinese men but they do not need a foreigner to be very rich as a condition for marriage. I am told that there are too much competition, unfairness, disparity and uncertainty in China and it is impossible to have a good life in China unless you are well connected. They would like to seek a new life overseas. Many have succeeded and some have failed.

Every country has it's problems and advantages. Every men have their own positive and negative sides. Everyone wants to have a good future, so they make the choice which suits them most. However, people like to connect foreign marriages with wealth seeking which is quite unfair. I don't believe a girl would marry a foreigner solely for wealth. A visit to countries like Canada, USA and England would show you life long and wholesome marriages between Chinese and foreigners. I support the thinking that if a girl can find a good Chinese boyfriend in China she should marry him instantly, but if she can't then she can have other choices.

I have also noticed few Chinese men marry foreign girls. I have asked Chinese men and they have told me that Western girls cannot become a good housewife, prone to divorce and incompatible in thoughts. May be that could be true.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2011-7-24 20:01:56 |View author's posts only
Maybe it is because of trational press,

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

5#
Post on 2011-7-25 17:02:21 |View author's posts only
It has become a growing tendency.Have house,car and a lot of money is the premise  for marriage.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

6#
Post on 2011-7-25 17:12:53 |View author's posts only
lyj: i am not a girl,but i understand the reason why so many girls want to marry richs in china.china is developing foward with it`s own characteristics,ye
I think you make scense for some parts, that's may be true. but think about girls from other country  they also relative poverty, why they do not like chinese girls?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

7#
Post on 2011-7-25 17:28:41 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: I am a foreigner from a western country and I am also financially independent and self sufficient. Some friends also categorise me as being rich which
thank you for you honest reply, yes.Every country has it's problems and advantages. homan being also. to judge a social phenomenon should consider more, just by some datas or unilateral analysis is not enough. you point of view made me think in another way from different perspective. I really got a lot.
so we should respect others choice more and the girls marriage choice also.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

8#
Post on 2011-7-26 11:38:17 |View author's posts only
feiyuyitiao: thank you for you honest reply, yes.Every country has it's problems and advantages. homan being also. to judge a social phenomenon should consider mor
Glad to note your unbiased and fair view of this topic.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

9#
Post on 2012-5-21 14:32:59 |View author's posts only
In my opinion, wealth is not essential for a true love , but it's a guarantee for a good quality marriage ...

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 20:30