Would you help fallen old man?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2011-9-10 10:54:12 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
Several days ago, State Ministry of Health release a guideline of helping fallen old man, maybe it has some effect. I thought of my two grandma fell and were helped by other people at one time or another, although they were not serious, just fractured.  
But recently I heard that some old men died after fell down because no one helped, and some old men pretended to fall, in order to defraud money. Also, some people were obsessed by lawsuit because of indeterminate responsibilities after helping fallen old men.
I don’t know whether I would help, it depends on whether I am scared or brave at that time. If he or she is serious, I prefer to call the ambulance.
In my opinion, it is necessary for government to take more measures. For example classify the responsibilities of helping people encountered accidents. And the guideline is obscuremaybe live performance through video on bus is better.
What do you think about that? Would you help fallen old man? Do you know how to help?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Administrator

沙发
Post on 2011-9-10 13:20:23 |View author's posts only
I never met this kind of situation. But if he or she is serious, I prefer to call 110. I really don't know how to help after reading Peng Yu case.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2011-9-16 14:02:29 |View author's posts only
the rules generally are: first, call the ambulance! second, do not move the person or you could do him or her more harm! third, talk to the person and try to understand what has happened and where he or she is hurt and tell the doctor! I think that the question of whether I sould the person or not is easy answered! just think... what if I was hurt?? would I want somebody to help me or would I prefer to stay there unnoticed by everyone?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2011-9-16 14:35:43 |View author's posts only
怡兰: the rules generally are: first, call the ambulance! second, do not move the person or you could do him or her more harm! third, talk to the person and
It seems that the methods are helpful and not difficult. You're right, stand on the other side and think for others

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

5#
Post on 2011-9-25 17:06:18 |View author's posts only
according to public health guidelines, we should dial emergency number, doctors are professional than us

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

6#
Post on 2011-9-25 17:06:59 |View author's posts only
according to public health guidelines, we should dial emergency number, doctors are professional than us

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

7#
Post on 2011-9-26 16:47:57 |View author's posts only
loong: according to public health guidelines, we should dial emergency number, doctors are professional than us
I heard one suggestion is that before you help the fallen old man, you'd better take some pictures for the situation.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

8#
Post on 2011-9-27 00:18:18 |View author's posts only
to be sure, taking pictures is to keep evidence that avoid the aged might accuse you of delibrately hurting him

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2011-9-28 12:36:40 |View author's posts only
as for as i conserned, guangdong provice has edicted a princeple  of helping fallen older, but i think it represents the declined of society. i think if i meet that situation, i wouldn't help him or her, but i will call 110 or 120. but afer the pengyu case, i really hate that old woman, she is so bad, and may her children let her do this, anyway, the whole familiy is totally basterd.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 20:07