DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
View: 2328|Reply: 5
Print Previous Next

what do you think of multi-level marketing(传销)?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-2-23 14:36:01 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
Now more and more people join in the illegal multi-level marketing, even some of my friends, I don't konw how to persuade them not  immersing into it, that seems madness, and sometimes it will destroy our friendship, I really want to know how can I help them out of the situation.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2009-2-23 14:41:15 |View author's posts only
I hate it too, It had damaged one of my friends, but I still chose to deviate from her as she didn't listen to my advise.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2009-2-23 21:13:47 |View author's posts only
some time,friends might  have any different thought.i have the same story to ,though i don't join them, but we are  alway are a friend,i think understand is very important!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2009-2-24 07:48:08 |View author's posts only
qcsj: some time,friends might  have any different thought.i have the same story to ,though i don't join them, but we are  alway are a friend,i think underst
Yes, I agree with you, I can't stop them doing that, but I won't join with them, and we are still friend's.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2009-2-24 07:54:43 |View author's posts only
xiaohan_love: I hate it too, It had damaged one of my friends, but I still chose to deviate from her as she didn't listen to my advise.
I believe that our friends are tempted by those bad guys, if we give up our friends, that seems not to be a good method.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2009-2-24 17:10:35 |View author's posts only
Sally_Fan: I believe that our friends are tempted by those bad guys, if we give up our friends, that seems not to be a good method.
At first,I think I would persuad her to live a normal life,but she didn't listen me at all,and she dosn't connected with me and other friends  now.....

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 23:13