Print Previous Next

what do you think of dream

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-2-26 09:50:56 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
I believe everyone have dream before, there I am not saying the dream of desirability, I want to talk the dream which we make when we were sleeping.

Now I want to be kowned that what do you think of this kind of dream, I know it's a big subject, and many famous professor have been researching for it. But in your eyes, you think the dream is for forecasting the things happen, or it's for we were thinking too much in the daytime make the dream happen?

In my mind, I select the last one, thinking too mcuh then the dream happening.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2009-2-26 14:59:48 |View author's posts only
kennyhe2002: I once read an article about dream. And i believe what it says:
Sometimes dream is some code inherited from your ancestors. For example, you can know
first, thanks for your explain, which make me geting more information about dream, but I am not agree with that you believe our spirits will run out of our body sometimes, that seems impossible.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2009-3-23 19:09:00 |View author's posts only
I will have a dream when I am too tired in my mind. But for me, dream is only a usual phenomena. It could not tell anything in the future.
I seldom hava dreams at night.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2009-3-24 07:44:46 |View author's posts only
jicheng687: I will have a dream when I am too tired in my mind. But for me, dream is only a usual phenomena. It could not tell anything in the future.
I seldom h
Hehe, you are lucky to have a good sleep.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2009-3-24 10:16:44 |View author's posts only
I also think when think too much then the dream will happen,just was said that "when you think about in the day,you will dream of it at night"
Besides,I think there still have some other reasons such as when you body is not well recently then you also will dream.
Sometmes I wake up with crying from my dream because in my dream it happens a terrible thing.And sometimes somethings happens in my life just like it ever happened sometimes or somewhere.
Dreams are very strange......

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2009-3-24 22:20:21 |View author's posts only
I seldom have nightmares or remember exactly what happened in my dream. When i have problems in life, times of my dream increase. My dreams are always about everyday life, possible or impossible, happy or sad. I just regard them as interesting stories.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2009-3-25 07:55:01 |View author's posts only
wondercat: I seldom have nightmares or remember exactly what happened in my dream. When i have problems in life, times of my dream increase. My dreams are always
It seems interesting. Sometimes, I will make such dream, then I told my friends or wrote down on my diary, I think this is also a memory of life, maybe you can do the some style, wrote down and share with us.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2009-3-25 08:00:17 |View author's posts only
Summer1022: I also think when think too much then the dream will happen,just was said that "when you think about in the day,you will dream of it at night&quo
I agree with you that, and I will tell you another thing. Mum have told me that when you made a nightmare, pls don't tell out when you still on your bed, as it will come true, but if you get down the bed, you can tell to others, then the nightmare will break up. It is just for comforting ourselves, you can try it.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2009-3-25 11:08:47 |View author's posts only
really?oh....I really don't know that "when you made a nightmare, pls don't tell out when you still on your bed, as it will come true, but if you get down the bed, you can tell to others, then the nightmare will break up",thanks,I will put it in my heart.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2009-3-25 11:36:02 |View author's posts only
Summer1022: really?oh....I really don't know that "when you made a nightmare, pls don't tell out when you still on your bed, as it will come true, but
Hehe, don't take it seriously, it is jsut said by someone.

Use Magic Report

12Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 06:35