Register
Search
View: 2239|Reply: 0

Credit crisis

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-3-9 09:18:50 |View Posts
Yesterday, when I opened my radio, I happen to listen to a investigation of credit cisis around the students.

Question: when you walk around the street, a person come across to you, and ask the way, after that, he says that he has important things to call his family, but his phone is out of batteries, could you lend him your phone? How do you deal with this situation?

Most students reply like that, I will tell him the way I know, but I won't l lend him the phone, as there is too much swindler, I don't know when I borrow him the phone if he will return to me.

Some students reply like that, I will tell him the way, but I won't lend him the phone, and I will think out another way to help, such as I give him some loose change to have a phone on phonebooth.

A few students reply like that, I will tell him the way and lend him the phone, as if he really have the emergent things to do, then I am proud of helping a person.

If I have the same experience, how can I do, at first, I agree with the most of students, but I can't deny the second measure is the best one. En, what does you do when you happen to meet such situation?

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:03