Growing Good Corn

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-3-21 13:14:03 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
Have you ever seen the Carzy English magazine? I have been seen it since I was 22, and here I will tell you a stroy from Carzy English magazine?
                                                Growing Good Corn
         There once was a farmer who grew award-winnigcorn. A reporter interviewed him and learned that the farme shared his seed corn with his neighbors.
         "How can you share your best seed corn with your neighbors when they take part in the corn competiton too?"the reporter asked.
         "why sir," said the farmer, "didn't you know ? the wind picks up pollen from the rippening corn and swirls it from field to field. If my neighbors grow inferior corn, cross pollination will steadily degrade the quality of my corn. If i am to grow good corn, i must help my neighbours grow good corn."
         I think If I want to improve my poor english, I must help others to imprve his poor english.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2009-3-21 14:50:45 |View author's posts only
yes, you are right.  we should always prepare to help others who need help.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

板凳
Post on 2009-3-21 19:48:58 |View author's posts only
I agree you so much, and i hope we can help each other in english in the feature, do you agree?

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 12:09