Register
Search
View: 2209|Reply: 8

Do you keep some plants?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-3-23 22:52:49 |View Posts
Plant is an indispensable part of our life. It improves our living environment and decorates our life. Do you have some pots of flowers in your home? Do you enjoy keeping them? Are you good at looking after them? If so, share your lovely plants with us.

I am a student majoring in horticulture. I would like to discuss these wonderful plants with you....

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-3-25 15:59:20 |View Posts
hum i have some plants in a base area.she's a small cactus,and i have her five years.i taked her from a shoping center in fuzimiao,costed my ten yuan.i take her carefully.but  she can't bloom ,fructify.i'm so sad,but i will wait at all times.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-4-29 12:56:26 |View Posts
I like plant not only the fllower but also the grass.The question  is that I am a plant killer! Whether it is chlorophytum or unknow grass will not  be survival in the end.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-4-29 22:35:54 |View Posts
gogoat: I like plant not only the fllower but also the grass.The question  is that I am a plant killer! Whether it is chlorophytum or unknow grass will not  b
Maybe you`d better pay more attention to your plants. There three pots of chlorophytum in my dormitory. We have kept them since freshmen. It is easy to keep. Make sure supply enough water to them duly,but neither too wet nor too dry.Hehe, try another one.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-4-30 09:18:31 |View Posts
About two years age,I plantd chamomile.When it was growing frondent,bird eatd it.My past majority experience of planting was like this.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-5-4 11:45:32 |View Posts
I only have a cactus now on my desk which I've been taking care of (without care actually) but it seems growing nicely and I saw some flowers sticking up like little eyes!

Loving it very much!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-5-4 13:07:14 |View Posts
catnfish: I only have a cactus now on my desk which I've been taking care of (without care actually) but it seems growing nicely and I saw some flowers sticking
Hehe,it seems many people would like to keep a cactus. It is a nice plant with strong life-force. Hope it brings you a good mood every day.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-5-4 13:12:40 |View Posts
wondercat: Hehe,it seems many people would like to keep a cactus. It is a nice plant with strong life-force. Hope it brings you a good mood every day.
1 it is easy to look after
2 it is anti radiation, as it's said

3.. I like to take care of it more and more..just can't help looking at it in the morning sunshine everyday ~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-5-4 13:17:32 |View Posts
I like to plant all kinds of plants, not only flower but also other interesting plants. And always put different plants together to make it look more natural.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:36