whether woman should sacrifice for their family

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-4-28 13:26:22 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
just reading a biography of Hillary,i really admire her for her successful life -being a different woman. she gave up a lot to follow Bill Clinton.meanwhile she still chased her own career.onece she  stand by her husband but now she made her husband stand by her.honestly ,fewer women kept live for themselves .my parents and girl friends alwalys said ,as women ,they should take a easy job and married a good husband that's the happinese of women.they advise me to be a teacher and live with  my family .i don't know .i have nothing against being a teacher .i just don't wanna to live all my life to be a teacher .i hope to experience different life when i'm still young.maybe no boyfriend lead to this opinion .so now i still have to dig out my final choice .hope other girls or women can live as their willing.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2009-4-28 21:09:45 |View author's posts only
yeah, take the seat.
old topic. Live your own life, for you will die your own death! This maybe i am a boy, i can take it easy!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

板凳
Post on 2009-4-28 21:21:56 |View author's posts only
birding: yeah, take the seat.
old topic. Live your own life, for you will die your own death! This maybe i am a boy, i can take it easy!
yeah,old topic ,but like lose weight .it's always bother numerious women...i hope my Mr.Right appear early.maybe i can see the way clearly

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2009-4-28 22:51:47 |View author's posts only
very glad to read your topic here.

in current Chinese society, both the man and the woman take the important role, so we are fair! you can see that you don't need to worry that one day you should make any concesstion or loss on your bf or husband!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

5#
Post on 2009-4-29 12:29:00 |View author's posts only
zoudewenhehe: very glad to read your topic here.

in current Chinese society, both the man and the woman take the important role, so we are fair! you can see that y
glad to receive ur reply.woman and man are equal.but actually someone in woman's heart ,they are in being protected position...that's the key point.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2009-5-4 09:54:13 |View author's posts only
Don't use the word "sacrifice", which might be too depressing and kinda laying some pressures on the other half you are living with. As far as I am concerned, a Chinese man always like to share the rest of his life with someone caring about his home, his child(children) and himself. Just think how sweet it is to be back home when the wife brings along a bowl of hot soup to him, and the time spent in which the female acts as a girly girl.
Well, please accept my apologies if I might offend you. Though this world is internationalized and still will be, and more and more cultures are following the American tide, in which the female take the other half of the sky,but not in China, at least not now.
I think,  as one Chinese writer once put it, "we, men, always like to live in an American mantion, eat the Chinese food, and marry a Japanese girl.
You know what I mean? In the textbooks it is always displaying that girls or women can have what they want in life, but actually not in reality, in reality, a man does not wanna marry a "strong woman."
One famous American female reporter once sighed," A man becomes successful cos he is displaying all that of a man, while a woman becomes successful for she has lost all that of a woman."
Think about it, will a man willingly marry a woman who is successful but has lost her feminie character?
Hope my answer can be of help to you.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

7#
Post on 2009-5-4 17:15:44 |View author's posts only
danielrayslee: Don't use the word "sacrifice", which might be too depressing and kinda laying some pressures on the other half you are living with. As far
firstly,i wanna express my gratitude for ur attention and  express so many useful thoughts.i don't mind ur so called "offensive" view
at all.
then  in the eye of most chinese ,a woman's felicity is having a truely loved and responsible man and possesing an easy job(not a career to strive for).i have nothing aginist it.
However,as the divorce rate increase,many women used to rely ing on his husband failed to live independently .their husband are their whole which losing them means losing everything.
moreover ,siting about doing nothing at home gradually breed ridiculous thoughts and out-of-the-way behavoir which influence their affection.
anyway,many "srong woman" will abandon their career ,fame,position to run for their family sepecially after getting a baby. that's love!
in my opinion.it's the best happinese that a couple can share their commen and stive for it .of couse this phenomena is rare...

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 17:02