Print Previous Next

A base area for Sherlock Holmes!!!

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-5-24 22:10:47 |View author's posts only |View in descending order

Do you know the world's most famous address in London last century? Year,that's it——221b BAKER STREET ——the Official Home of Sherlock Holmes!
      Sherlock Holmes, a well-known detective of genius,  appeals to me so much!  Oh, god! There is nobody who can be as wise as Holmes, moreover he is also a goodhearted man, so I really can't help adoring him, which is very reasonable.  And with no doubt I really enjoy  watching the telenovela of <Sherlock Holmes> from season 1 to season 7.
      And the Doctor Watson, the best partner of Holmes, is so gentle and sincere. I also like him.
      But there is only one question confusing me that why wasn't Holmes married??
      Are there any other fans of Holmes? Shake hands and then please answer me if you can...     

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2009-5-26 10:19:03 |View author's posts only
if he has wife maybe we don't like him!!haha!!i am afraid you attack me if i mean he's a gay,of cause is a joke!!!i i am infatuated with him before.his a great man!!!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2009-5-26 11:31:52 |View author's posts only
thx for sharing...it's quite useful to my major..

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2009-5-26 15:48:38 |View author's posts only
jing: if he has wife maybe we don't like him!!haha!!i am afraid you attack me if i mean he's a gay,of cause is a joke!!!i i am infatuated with him before.hi
Actually i agree with you, I am sane though i am crazy about Holmes. There is a possibility that he is a gay. After all, no one can be perfect without any shortcomings. Moreover being a gay isn't a very shamful thing in my opinion. So i like him all the same. haha !!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2009-5-26 15:52:52 |View author's posts only
jasmine123: thx for sharing...it's quite useful to my major..
I am glad it is useful...and what's your major? I'm curious,xixi~~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2009-5-26 16:06:06 |View author's posts only
vivian_lee: Actually i agree with you, I am sane though i am crazy about Holmes. There is a possibility that he is a gay. After all, no one can be perfect without
of cause,they are also have the ture love!(in the gay)i just guess that!!!hehe!!!

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 13:20