DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
12Next
Return Post New Thread
View: 3514|Reply: 15
Print Previous Next

What will you do when you have to live in a not familiar city?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-6-12 15:40:33 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
If you have to work or live in an unknown city without a friend, every thing for you in the city is new, and you are lonely, because all of your friends are far from you, what will you do in this case? Do you like an unknown and no friends city to live in?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2009-6-12 16:10:32 |View author's posts only
Yes, I do. I like the freshness. I think it is also a good chance for me to make new friends.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2009-6-12 16:17:02 |View author's posts only
JimKingWang: Yes, I do. I like the freshness. I think it is also a good chance for me to make new friends.
Yes, you are right, there is no cities we are familiar at the first brush, and friends are used to make.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2009-6-12 19:08:14 |View author's posts only
muyiowen: Yes, you are right, there is no cities we are familiar at the first brush, and friends are used to make.
i can understand both of you ,because i also thought it's an exciting  to live in a strange city before,but now i don't think so.i am living in a strange city,at the first month,i feel very good,but several month later, i feel so lonely.maybe you will ask "why don't play with your friends",yes,maybe you are right,but you should know making friends is not easy when you get into society.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2009-6-15 10:16:38 |View author's posts only
susan_shi: i can understand both of you ,because i also thought it's an exciting  to live in a strange city before,but now i don't think so.i am living in a stra
What you said is definitely right. I have the same feeling with you.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2009-6-15 11:17:40 |View author's posts only
First,find a job. That will help you locate in a fixed place. You will feel that you have your own place in this new city. And then, try to go around whenever you are free, such as parks, any sight spot in that city. That will help you be familar to city. Besides,if possible, join in a club which your are interested in. And be sure that club is not too far from your location. From that club you will find more friends that are local and outlander.

Those are what I can think out. I am also a outlander for Beijing. I am getting used to here.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2009-6-15 14:03:20 |View author's posts only
I think it is also a good chance for everyone to make new friends  or study  English.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2009-6-15 14:42:51 |View author's posts only
I think it's not a problem for me. Becuase i'm a independence and can take care self man. But, about the friend, i think during some time, i can know somebody,and use my passion and affinity to make more and more friends.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2009-6-15 15:27:49 |View author's posts only
nik58791526: I think it's not a problem for me. Becuase i'm a independence and can take care self man. But, about the friend, i think during some time, i can know
yeah, that's true, we have diffrent friends in diffrent periods of life, but some friends are always with you trough the whole life.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

10#
Post on 2009-6-15 15:36:29 |View author's posts only
Live in a strange place, in a new city, I think that making more friends is your urgent affaires,
But how to make friends?
You should know well your interest, and in this way, to find some person who has the same interest with you, such as, you can to do more sports which you like, and then you'll find someone also like the sport, so you are friend.
it's very easy, isn't it?

Use Magic Report

12Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 19:13