Will you marry me?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-6-22 14:04:46 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
For girls,

If your boyfriend doesn't afford to buy a house/apartment in the minimum of next 10yrs, will u still marry him? (Assume everyone around you think you shouldn't)

For boys,
If you are the boyfriend in the above scenario, will u propose?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2009-6-22 15:21:04 |View author's posts only
As a girl, I'd like to say it depends on how much I love him

I won't say that every girl has a little abacus that she counts every tiny thing in her relationship, but on this account girls will definitely weigh the pros and cons. ~

As for me, if he lets me have my fav snacks on our bed while watching girl's type movie with me and give me sweet kisses just at the right time, ignoring craps of biscuts in my mouth, I probably say yes ~

he's already more of a husband to me in such a case~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2009-6-22 15:42:00 |View author's posts only
catnfish: As a girl, I'd like to say it depends on how much I love him

I won't say that every girl has a little abacus that she counts every tiny thing in he
"a little abacus"  LOL      is every girl a talent accountant?i read some of your blog i find that you like travelling

so if u really love your BF, but marring him means you have to give up a lot
for instance, you favorite travelling.   
and after the marriage, u will gradually find that you've given up  far more than you expected,  and  u may possibly find that you don't love him as much as before

after all, love cannot last too long, but you always have to face the practial problem

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2009-6-22 16:52:26 |View author's posts only
crazycool: "a little abacus"  LOL      is every girl a talent accountant?i read some of your blog i find that you like travelling

so if u reall
hmm why do I have to give up traveling? I mean we can travel somewhere close. For what I'm looking for in trips are still the same that won't change. If I go somewhere near (even just in BJ, taking a bus trip around the city with him, I still find something new and away from home)~ there are always alternatives.

it seems that you'd love to hear negative comments such as I can't marry him for he can't afford a house for us...~ ha~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2009-6-22 16:59:30 |View author's posts only
it's hard to say about these Q ~~as for me~ it's still too far away,but if i love him more than myself...i think i will marry him..if we love each other ,we can lay siege to it together~~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2009-6-23 10:34:27 |View author's posts only
catnfish: hmm why do I have to give up traveling? I mean we can travel somewhere close. For what I'm looking for in trips are still the same that won't change.
i don't think i'm seeking  the negative comments, coz i'm also a guy cannot afford a house.  maybe, i want to prove that people are getting more realistic, material or snobbish  than they used to be

i anticipated that most of the relies would say "yes if i really love him"
people like you answer yes, only in the hypothesis of   "if i really love him"
but, in my opinion, this is the most difficult thing.

i should mention, i didn't say you have to give up travelling. that was just an example. what i meant was you need to sacrifice things like, instead of traveling oversea, you can only travel nearby

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2009-6-23 10:36:06 |View author's posts only
spaceone: it's hard to say about these Q ~~as for me~ it's still too far away,but if i love him more than myself...i think i will marry him..if we love each oth
i understand, but you have to find a person that you love more than yourself

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2009-6-23 10:54:32 |View author's posts only
crazycool: i understand, but you have to find a person that you love more than yourself
it's very difficulty for me to find a personal and love him more than myself.. hah~~because i always can not take care of someone or     
myself ~~so failure.......

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2009-6-23 12:12:52 |View author's posts only
spaceone: it's very difficulty for me to find a personal and love him more than myself.. hah~~because i always can not take care of someone or     
myself ~~so
then  find someone can take care of you

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2009-6-23 18:26:34 |View author's posts only
crazycool: then  find someone can take care of you
no~~i  have to learn how to take care of myself~~

Use Magic Report

123Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 11:12