Print Previous Next

If I Had Not A Cent About Me(假如我身无分文)

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-7-27 09:27:03 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
Well, I am a little bit tired of the topic "If I had a million dollars", cos you can never count the chickens before they are hatched!

Please let your imagination take wings. If , right now, you had just graduated from a not so famous college in a mountainous area, and you had come to Guangzhou penniless to find a job. Think of what might happen to you.
想象一下,你是某座山里的一间不知名的大学里刚毕业的,然后身无分文地来到广州找工作。想象一下你怎样去应对,或者你会有什么遭遇。

You can tell me how you feel when you were in such a situation, or you could create a story based upon this, there's still another choice that you can tell me your views about poverty-strickened life.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2009-7-27 09:55:18 |View author's posts only
definitely, i will feel hopeless. but also i will feel brave, since having such terrible condition, i have nothing more to less. at least, at this point, i am lucky.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2009-7-27 10:23:34 |View author's posts only
First, since I graduate from a little college in a mountainous area, I will not go to Guangzhou casually, for one has to know himself completely. I will seriously consider whether I'm capable of earning a living, whether I own a proficient working skill, whether I have enough patience and courage.
Then, if I am confident to work in Guangzhou, I will devote myself to competing with other job-hunters and finding a job in the job market. I will not give up easily.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2009-7-27 10:40:56 |View author's posts only
Joycehan: definitely, i will feel hopeless. but also i will feel brave, since having such terrible condition, i have nothing more to less. at least, at this poi
If you were involved in such a situation and there's no turning back, what do you think you might do? Will you go back to your moutainous hometown?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2009-7-27 10:45:15 |View author's posts only
Jenny7: First, since I graduate from a little college in a mountainous area, I will not go to Guangzhou casually, for one has to know himself completely. I wi
But you have abandoned my assumption just now. I mean, you need to imagine yourself in such a situation, not going back further. Dip yourself onto this dilemma, then tell me what you think you would choose to do

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2009-7-27 11:22:03 |View author's posts only
danielrayslee: But you have abandoned my assumption just now. I mean, you need to imagine yourself in such a situation, not going back further. Dip yourself onto thi
As I mentioned before, I will not give up easily. I will try every means to hunt a job no matter how people look upon me, although I come from a remote area. Perhaps it is not easy to find a job at first or I just can find a job with very small salary, I will analyse whether I have potential to develop my career in this city and whether I like the life style in the city. Then I will decide whether to stay or leave.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2009-7-27 11:30:15 |View author's posts only
Jenny7: As I mentioned before, I will not give up easily. I will try every means to hunt a job no matter how people look upon me, although I come from a remot
Thanks for your sweet answer.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2009-7-27 11:31:25 |View author's posts only
danielrayslee: Thanks for your sweet answer.
You are welcome!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2009-7-27 11:32:59 |View author's posts only
danielrayslee: But you have abandoned my assumption just now. I mean, you need to imagine yourself in such a situation, not going back further. Dip yourself onto thi
i won't. you can say i am stubborn. but i believe if i keep on, there will be a turning point coming out

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2009-7-27 11:45:18 |View author's posts only
Joycehan: i won't. you can say i am stubborn. but i believe if i keep on, there will be a turning point coming out
Thanks for replying to me. I know it now

Use Magic Report

123Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 10:34