DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
12Next
Return Post New Thread
View: 4895|Reply: 13
Print Previous Next

Have you ever plan to sent the best present for our parents ?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-8-12 18:57:18 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
Hello , my dear friends, please look at yourself, you are very healthy , beautiful and handsome; what is more, you may be succeed or excellent....Have you ever thought how many things your parents do for you? How tired they are in your road of grow up. I know without my parents , I can not have so many things of today......I want to thanks to my patents and sent the best present for them....Do you have any good ideas? Can you give me some advices what present I can sent to them? You could also write down what present you want to sent to your parents.(*^__^*) ……

I hope you can leave you thought and in the next mothers or fathers day , we can show our long prepared presents to our dear parents...It is must be a surprised.....I hope all of our parents happy and know we love them.....

Come on , good guy . LET 'S   THINK  AND  DO   IT   TOGETHER .....OK???

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2009-8-12 20:01:49 |View author's posts only
you are a filiat offspring.When i read your article,i was touched by it.It is like a braze flowing through my heart.I think your blog is a  precious gift for your parents.in fact ,our parents never want repay from us,their loves are unselfish.Just keep your love in your heart and move ahead happily and healthily ,i think these are what your parents like to see.do you think so

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2009-8-12 20:13:40 |View author's posts only
liudongming: you are a filiat offspring.When i read your article,i was touched by it.It is like a braze flowing through my heart.I think your blog is a  precious g
Thanks for your praise....In fact , I had never sent present to my parents. I just want to through present to espress my thanks to them and let them know I love them....thank you again....

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2009-8-12 20:36:46 |View author's posts only
you are a good girl, your word make me reflection more about my past action to treat my parents, thanks. in my opinion, you have a happy life and healthy body should be the best presents you want to get.  GOLD WILL BLESS YOU !

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

5#
Post on 2009-8-12 21:48:59 |View author's posts only
I cannot agree with you more ! Personally , I want to cook a big meal for them all by myself . It must be not only delicious but also good for their health .

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2009-8-13 00:02:35 |View author's posts only
houxiongzhang: you are a good girl, your word make me reflection more about my past action to treat my parents, thanks. in my opinion, you have a happy life and heal
(*^__^*) ……Thank you

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2009-8-13 00:11:58 |View author's posts only
mindy: I cannot agree with you more ! Personally , I want to cook a big meal for them all by myself . It must be not only delicious but also good for
I think you do not understand my opinion....I just want to appeal to all my friends to think and write down what is the best present  in your mind......and give suggest.....I think your idea is good..

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2009-8-13 00:35:13 |View author's posts only
good,you are a sweet girl.  and as far as i know the line "i can't agree with you more"means "非常同意".reference only.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2009-8-13 09:33:34 |View author's posts only
my mother told me don't make the money fly!
so  i think what i should keep my money give my parents!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2009-8-13 15:10:06 |View author's posts only
lansexk: good,you are a sweet girl.  and as far as i know the line "i can't agree with you more"means "非常同意".reference only.
Really ?It is my fault...Thank you  for explanation

Use Magic Report

12Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 19:09