What do you think a lot of Chinese students wanna be immigrants

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-8-17 21:00:01 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
Today, a lot Chinese college students and high school students are dreaming of going abroad and staying outside as the first-generation immigrants.
So what is your opinion?
The immigration is that easy, isn't it?
Do you think they are betraying China?
What is their real motive for immigration?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2009-8-18 10:27:41 |View author's posts only
I don't think immigration is easy, instead it is one of the hardest thing in the world, for one has to leave the environment he has got used to and tries to get on well with the new world..And I don't think immigration should be marked as betraying one's motherland. There are so many immigrants every year in the world. Are all of them betrayers? In pursuit of immigration is just one's desire to live a better life, in my opinion~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

板凳
Post on 2009-8-18 10:46:44 |View author's posts only
Jenny7: I don't think immigration is easy, instead it is one of the hardest thing in the world, for one has to leave the environment he has got used to and tr
yeah, I agree with your point of view. I think immigration is not that easy as well even if a lot of oversea Chinese students around me are yelling all day "we can stay here, never come back to China". Frankly, I really spurn at these so-called dreamers. Too coxcombry!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2009-8-18 11:18:25 |View author's posts only
This topic is good to discussThe following is my opinion..
Some students who went abroad wish to get a better education enviorment.As we known,the primary and middle education in China is resonable and strict.So students can built up a firmly basic knowleadge.But campus life in China is boring and useless.It is almost wasting time.So many students would like to go abroad to accept senior education.After graducating,they will find many job chances in develped country of which salary is  far more than that of China.Even if staying in campus as a teacher,they can get a favorable wages.But if they back to China,there being nothing waiting for them in short run.They also feel confused for future without own house and job.Meanwhile,after many years out of mainland,they will feel strange in motherland.So in this situation,they prefer to stay in foreign country as immigration...

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

5#
Post on 2009-8-18 11:38:08 |View author's posts only
Sophia_kk: This topic is good to discussThe following is my opinion..
Some students who went abroad wish to get a better education enviorment.As we known,
yes! but most of them prefer to stay not being forced by the status quo! a lot of "staying" ideas are not mature. They also have no their own possession, no money even no kins!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2009-8-18 13:01:14 |View author's posts only
gausslee: yes! but most of them prefer to stay not being forced by the status quo! a lot of "staying" ideas are not mature. They also have no their ow
Oh I see...They think the moon in foreign country is more circular than that of motherland.
One of my friend came to United States for further education,she said she was ashamed with her chinese passport...I haven't say anything...

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

7#
Post on 2009-8-18 23:00:51 |View author's posts only
Sophia_kk: Oh I see...They think the moon in foreign country is more circular than that of motherland.
One of my friend came to United States for further educati
I think your friend is normal, most of the Chinese who is studying aboard are not loyal to their country because they never are!

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 22:51