DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
123Next
Return Post New Thread
View: 6776|Reply: 23
Print Previous Next

What kind of a role does the computer play in your life?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-8-21 10:05:08 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
Nowadays, computers really become indispensable for our life. We tend to spend more and more time on computers both for our work and for recreations. On the one hand, the computer really brings us much convenience and makes our life a lot easier. On the other hand, it also brings us some other problems, like internet addiction, the phenomenon of hiding oneself in the virtual space, etc. Thus, what kind of a role does the computer play in your life. In which way does the computer affect your life? Thanks for your participation~~~ I really appreciate that ^-^

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2009-8-21 11:39:08 |View author's posts only
Computer helps me a lot in my study, my work and my private life. But I can restrain myself and prevent myself indulging in computer addiction~~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2009-8-21 12:01:19 |View author's posts only
Jenny7: Computer helps me a lot in my study, my work and my private life. But I can restrain myself and prevent myself indulging in computer addiction~~[em:2:
it's great that you can control yourself. i don't think it's an easy job. as for me, i have to say the computer really consumes a lot of my time. sometimes, i just turn to it for i have nothing to do, but sometimes i also surf the internet although i have something urgent to deal with. what a shame

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2009-8-21 13:11:37 |View author's posts only
Fionahere: it's great that you can control yourself. i don't think it's an easy job. as for me, i have to say the computer really consumes a lot of my time. some
yes, you are right. i feel the same way with you. i work with the computer all the day, but most time i usually surf on the internet. but i have a wise decision that i don't buy my personal computer. then, i have no chance to kill the  time in my spare time.haha~~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2009-8-21 14:52:35 |View author's posts only
Piano: yes, you are right. i feel the same way with you. i work with the computer all the day, but most time i usually surf on the internet. but i have a wis
hoho, it's wise to do so and i bet you can save a lot of time to do some significant things. you know, when i was at work last semester,  two persons need to share one computer. therefore, whenever my colleague is using the computer, i will choose to read a book, write some journals, prepare for the new lessons etc. i really feel great. however when sometimes i need to use the computer, i will gradually shift the attention from what i need to research to what i want to research and then i waste my time and haven't done my work well. in this case, i am prone to feel guilty...it's humiliating

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

6#
Post on 2009-8-21 15:01:31 |View author's posts only
i work with the computer all day too,and the work is not so busy.so i surf on the internet or chat with my friends on QQ
I really spend a lot of time on it.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2009-8-21 15:05:32 |View author's posts only
julyfancy: i work with the computer all day too,and the work is not so busy.so i surf on the internet or chat with my friends on QQ
I really spend a lot of time
yeah, i can see that and how do you feel about this---working with the computer. how do you like it being like this?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2009-8-21 16:49:51 |View author's posts only
I don't like to spend too much time online or with computer.
However, we can't work or study without it.
I always inform myself to control the time we use it. We should learn how to use it efficiently and reasonably.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

9#
Post on 2009-8-21 19:44:36 |View author's posts only
She is my wife... second wife.
Living don't on going if no computer in the world!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2009-8-21 21:47:14 |View author's posts only
pudding: I don't like to spend too much time online or with computer.
However, we can't work or study without it.
I always inform myself to control the time w
you are right, but it's hard to handle sometimes~~

Use Magic Report

123Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 07:54